Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Appreciation Award: eF.Pedro
Thank you guys! :)
(11-05-2011, 10:32 AM)Pedro link Wrote: Thank you guys, I really appreciate it. I won't leave LVP any sooner :).
yeah you will, gratz!
(02-24-2012, 05:39 AM)Sophia link Wrote: I notice that Pedro, a loyal honest exteamly active player on the server for years, who recently did a shitload of work for LVP has been fucked over in regard to little things which are badly needed.. which is admin rights...  Yet certain players, who will remain nameless, are currently admin and do nothing to aid the server only use their 'admin powers' to aid their own playing experience and friends.

Makes you think :)

Sorry Pedro, you mustn't be corrupt enough or simple minded enough to be bitchslaped into the frame of mind needed.  You were used and explited Pedro, but its ok, I'm sure the post on the mainpage made up for that. For what its worth I speak for many people when I say sorry but I'm sure you learned an important life lesson from this - there will always be bad people who will use and exploit you for their own devices. And you'll know better next time they ask :)

Love,

Sophia (still free)
_O-
"she" got a point
Sorry Peter, I realize how annoying and childish I must've sounded when I'd type more or less the same stuff as that^ back in '08. Although I'd argue I was much more warranted then than Sophia is now, it has since become clear as glass to me.
(03-03-2012, 12:54 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Sorry Peter, I realize how annoying and childish I must've sounded when I'd type more or less the same stuff as that^ back in '08. Although I'd argue I was much more warranted then than Sophia is now, it has since become clear as glass to me.

'08? '06 and '07 were much worse. We've been good a long time now though, so don't worry about it :).

I'd be surprised if Pedro had to do anything more than asking if he wanted to be an admin.
(03-04-2012, 03:10 AM)Sophia link Wrote: "I'd be surprised if Pedro had to do anything more than asking if he wanted to be an admin."

Prepair to be shocked :)

Nope, he should give it a try :).
Becoming an admin now would be boring for me. Sorry thinking like that, but I barely join the server, and when I do, if Iwas an admin, instead of being actually playing, I'ld have to be watching the other people and looking at the reports. That's not really what I want lol.

Perhaps I kinda wanted in 2010 or something, but then I didn't really want it anymore.

Why I did map all that stuff? Well, this server has been the one where I played the most, and since at that moment Jay was the only one who actually was still working for LVP, I kinda tried to help, but wasn't really never expecting to becoming an admin.

There were more things that happened between me and other admins which I didn't like, some of them aren't even active anymore and I am not going mention names, but yeah, I am still here as a "Tester". :P
Congratulations buddy, well deserved!
Congratulations my man! 8)