Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Grey sky bug and easily crashing bug
Check if the bug isn't already listed at this forum: Done.

Give a clear description of the bug: I was in a train inside a tunnel and I could see through the ceiling and then the sky suddunly turned grey and black like in ghostworld. I got to market street station and there was a building above me that I had never seen before so I got out of the train to check it out but then everything was back to normal and if I went back in then it would be the grey and black sky again.  :o

What were you doing?: Driving a train.

Were there other players whicth encountered the same problem?: I don't think so.

Could you reproduce the bug?: Yeah, by getting out of the train.

Was it only once, or did it happen all the time?: All the time.

Did you try to reconnect first?: Nope.

Also...

Check if the bug isn't already listed at this forum: Well, i'm sure it has, but it happens alot more.

Give a clear description of the bug: My game keeps crashing.

What were you doing?: Well, anything really.

Were there other players whicth encountered the same problem?: Yes

Could you reproduce the bug?: Nope.

Was it only once, or did it happen all the time?: All the time.

Did you try to reconnect first?: Well, I did go back on, but happens after a few minutes or an hour.

I'm sick of my game keeping crashing!  :(

The building wich you were seeing was the building that you walked up to the street trough.
There is only like 20 to 30 cm between the roof of the train and the roof of the tunnel.
Sometimes the camera goes trough the wall and you can see that.
There a some holes in the map or errors, they are things created by rockstar and I guess they will try to fix it in the next gta......

I have like 30 screenshots of similar situations and do d'ont think its an LVP or SA-MP bug.

Also i do not feel my game camera going through a wall is making my game crash or I never have.
Does your game crash when this happens?
If I don't stop it for long then it crashes and the game also crashes alot at other random time's.

30 screenshot's? May I see them.
And I don't think it's a LVP bug or SA-MP bug either.
(09-16-2007, 09:23 PM)123robot link Wrote:And I don't think it's a LVP bug or SA-MP bug either.
then, why did ya posted here? this board is only for LVP bugs

8)
(09-17-2007, 05:21 PM)oostcoast link Wrote:then, why did ya posted here? this board is only for LVP bugs

8)

I agree - post at either the SA-MP Forums or the GTAForums.

Locked.