Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Admin Abuser => Dennis
Hey
Today 10:21 we were dming at the sex shop. Dennis came at the boutuque and i attacked him
I got disarmed by him, the strange thing is if we musnt kill admins, why was he shooting at me while i was disarmed? Then My friend  Mr_Medicci came to defend me and he got disarmed
Also this server dosent support driveby, but its funny cuz even Dennis is doing driveby.

This is a DM server. Same rules for everyone, i was shooting fair and square, no reason why i got disarmed

Hope he will get what he deserves

[SWK]Leski1990

No Regards

Dear Leski,

That happened because I was the only admin ingame at that time. Two people were asking me question in the admin-chat for problems they had, 1 was PM'ming me and I had another one on the phone. So I was quite busy...

A new player, who I had already explained some stuff too, asked me where he could find the cheapest properties. I was near the botique, so I drove there with a car and wanted to fetch him.
Before I had even stepped out of the car, you came running/shooting towards me with your friend Mr_Medicci on your tail. If I would have asked you to stop shooting I would have been dead before I could finish that sentence, so I quickly disarmed both of you.

I know that wasn't very nice because you are, of course, allowed to shoot/kill admins just like any other players. But...admins sometimes try to help people, reset properties, check for cheaters or something like that. It's of course very annoying when you get killed in the middle of that.

If you, instead of immediately starting to scream and whine about admin-abuse and going to report it, would have asked me in admin-chat why I had done that, I would have explained it and given you your weapons back. Remember that for a possible next time.  :>
Oh, and I'd just like to add, that we can enforce this rule when we want to do non-DM stuff and help players out. Too many times have I teleported to the gangbase to get my ass beaten when I kill the reported 'cheater'.
Meh, sprry leski but i agree, even i dont attack admins when there are alot of players on, i mgith shoot them for a little bit but i tend not to actually kill them. If however an admin is already in combat withanother member, normally a gang member, i will shoot the admin. Unless it is tomozj, theholycow, dennis or peter.
And for the simple fact that an Admin could be showing a newbie the ropes, people shouldn't attack them anyway. Why not give the admins (who are too busy for combat) a perma shield of somekind?
We have a temporary godmode command, which works like the spawn kill protection. It lasts up to 1 minute, so enough for us to do some stuff.
lol, i dunno why u would shoot admin? it's noobish lol :9~ i mean yes they might of banned u and have gave u hard time but so? it's their job to kep cheaters out of system it's not like they have camrea on every streetlight _O- :P :P :P hmm, waht an idea :D lol 
Ehm, why are you kicking this month-old topic with a useless reply? Next time look at the age of the topic please.