Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Fuck my phone!
Hey, I currently own a Sony Ericsson W595. I got it for almost 3 years now. I wanted to change it to the iPhone 4 when it first came out,
but I didn't have the time to get it done. So around one month ago I heard that the iPhone 5 will come out in September and in my country
something around January so I decided to wait. Yesterday my phone fell and the screen went all black, I found out that I have to pay 100$
for getting it repaired. So I was thinking, is it worth getting the iPhone 4 now instead of the iPhone 5? - Any other solutions will be very
appreciated.

Why wouldnt it be worth? Is there anything you can't do with an iPhone 4? Is there any apps that you want to use that dont work with an iPhone 3GS? Is there anything that you want to do that isnt possible with any way cheaper Android or WP7 phone?

All depends on what you want to use the phone for, lol. If you just want to browse the interwebz, send sms and call people up and occasioanlly hit Facebook and take some vids, all smartphones >200€ can do pretty much everything you want.

usually this works best: 

1. if you can wait  -> wait for the iPhone 5, and either get that or the iPhone 4 (cheaper after iP5 release).
2. if you cant wait -> buy the iPhone 4.
3. if you are open to other phones and OSes -> get a good Android or WP7 phone, theres lots out there that are faster, more efficiently when it comes to battery, shitloads of apps aswell, while being cheaper.

Get the iPhone 5 mate or an adroid phone, so basically what Hitman stated below _O-
1. Buy 10 dollar phone
2. Wait a few months
3. Get phone you want
4. ?????
5. Profit
(09-06-2011, 04:25 PM)Rien J. Clyde link Wrote: 1. Buy 10 dollar phone
2. Wait a few months
3. Get phone you want
4. ?????
5. Profit

This man speaks the truth.
Thanks guys, do you know more or less whats the difference between the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 5? I can't find any "trusted" sites.

Rien I have to admit that I haven't thought about that one! I will do my math and see what's right for me! Thank you. ;) 
or just get a nokia.. it can call and send text messages !
(09-06-2011, 04:25 PM)Rien J. Clyde link Wrote: 1. Buy 10 dollar phone
2. Wait a few months
3. Get phone you want
4. ?????
5. Profit

Yeah, you go Clyde :D
nvm
He said he wants an iPhone. What's the point of suggesting a completely different, non-smart phone