Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

weird Sa:mp error
Didint really know where i have to post this :P

Anyway here is a pic showing the error. couldnt fix it :s
[Image: hvs7cw.png]

Maybe u guys can help me?
Stating the obvious, did you try to reinstall your game?

Also, moved to Tech Talk, Help requests board is LVP-related  :P
(08-20-2011, 02:48 PM)Kase link Wrote: Stating the obvious, did you try to reinstall your game?

Also, moved to Tech Talk, Help requests board is LVP-related  :P

hehe really thx didint know where to post it anyway yes i reinstalled the game 100 times + Samp. its not working also i didint mod the game.. suddenly happened
Well, I've no idea why it's like that, but if you do not find a solution you might want to use the system restore tool.
(08-20-2011, 03:20 PM)Pedro link Wrote: Well, I've no idea why it's like that, but if you do not find a solution you might want to use the system restore tool.

Pedro ive used it, same shit :)
Try to run as administrator, and if it doesn't work, reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ runtimes.
Or try to remove C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\gta_sa.set
(08-20-2011, 04:03 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Or try to remove C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\gta_sa.set

This may work. I've had the same problem once, deleted the .set file, and it's worked  :+
(08-20-2011, 04:03 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Or try to remove C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\gta_sa.set

Didint work.. btw i made a new acc on ma pc it works fine xD
penis