Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

London Riots
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14450248

Day Three since a armed gang member was shot by retaliating police officers and the riots continue, Tottenham high road, which happens to be ten minutes away from me was pretty much set ablaze, Woodgreen, Enfield(where I live) and now Walthamstow & Cheshunt have all been targetted by hundreds of rioters, East and South London is also host to alot of smaller riots

Seems theres not nearly enough police to stop these riots

[Image: _54485495_alliedcrop.jpg]
[Image: _54485288_alliedcarpetslewis_whyldpa.jpg]
[Image: _54485284_2shop_pa.jpg]

London on Fire: Video of Tottenham anti-police riots, bus blaze

Fresh video of London riots: Crowd street rampage

Police shooting sparks London riots

UK - London Riots, as BBC News camera is stolen "Andy, we'll leave it there"
Wow
People are idiots.
I thoud in UK are no shootouts between the gangs only late night brawling after a football match.
Let them all gather on london square or something and throw a bomb on them. Problem solved.
Yeah, these riots are stupid and pointless, these gangs have nothing going for them so they have to ruin other peoples. Heres a live feed for BBC and Sky News.

Reports of riots in Croydon (also South London) with several large shops on fire and Birmingham. With GTA being linked to the riots.

GTA Report

Apparently water cannons are being looked at to control the rioters if they continue throughout the week.
Take care if this is anywhere near by you, Nemesis. :)
Croydon is pretty much on fire, theres atleast 200 people rioting there right now
The Enfield ones which is where I live have gone quieter since last night but apparently their beggining to kick off again, the second one runs up on my road their going to get dumbbells to the face

Its getting pretty out of hand its just senseless bullshit now
David Cameron needs to get off his wife and call in the Army.

Edit: Just saying this.. 'Breaking News: David Cameron just announced he's boarding a plane tonight from Italy to fly back for tomorrow and call a Cobra meeting.'
(08-08-2011, 08:50 PM)Maka link Wrote: People are idiots.