Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

London Riots
What caused the riots? Just cause a armed drug dealer got shot? Shouldn't they be happy?
(08-08-2011, 08:50 PM)Maka link Wrote: People are idiots.
I can tell you just from knowing the area, no one armed in tottenham is innocent of anything, whether he was a drug dealer or not or whether he did shoot back or not there is not one man in tottenham who will walk around with a gun simply for protection, so whoever this guy was he deserved what he got, ontop of that the police wont waste their time pre planning an arrest on someone whos innocent of anything

Alot of my friends living in south london have now been affected, one had to quickly close his store in streatham because of rioters, there is atleast one store in Tooting (my old area, normally very safe) on fire, colliers wood, clapham junction and croydon are being targeted
(08-08-2011, 10:01 PM)Sadik link Wrote: What caused the riots? Just cause a armed drug dealer got shot? Shouldn't they be happy?

I think that was just an excuse for the riots. One of the reasons is a lack of trust between the community and the police. Other people say it's also related to "class wars", or some sort of conflict in which they choose now to do it.

I think whatever reason they had at the start is long gone now and they all have their own reasons. Of course there is no excuse for what they've done and what they're doing.

It seems pretty safe in Liverpool and I don't see anywhere else in the North West being affected (unless Birmingham's riots begin to spread). Although Liverpool has a bad gang problem and is badly affected by the government cuts it seems to be laying low.

A lot of the stuff I hear is mainly about the looting. Someone got recorded raiding a carpet store.

I hope the violence is stopped before many more casualties happen. The army should be brought in, but with all the cuts to the armed forces and the MOD I don't think we have many available besides perhaps reserves and those in training. They'd be wise to pull some out of Libya or Iraq if they can...unless they do have enough available.
Any excuse some people have to cause trouble, they'll jump at it. I bet half of them don't even know why they're doing it. Hell, I don't even know why they're doing it - all seems like pointless stupidity to me.

(08-08-2011, 08:59 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: With GTA being linked to the riots.

GTA Report

The things some people come up with is amazing.

Maka speaks the truth.
They all deserve to be shot.
People robbing JD aw wish that happens in manchester :X
(08-09-2011, 12:17 AM)Sadik link Wrote: People robbing JD aw wish that happens in manchester :X
Give it time....
[Image: london51.jpg]

This is the view from my house pretty much, theyve set a huge sony center on fire and the smoke and flame can be seen from my window, ontop of that theres hundreds of cars full of guys heading towards Enfield Island Village where apparently theyve also set a pub on fire, no injuries confirmed as of yet, but [SWK]Yacoo has confirmed his area (Ealing) is under attack as well and now doors and windows are being smashed in of the people who live there

Ontop of that I can slowly see a build up of hooded dickheads crowding around the end of my street where theres a shop owned by a friend of mine
Well, a bunch of kids have started joining in on the fun now in Liverpool. In the area named Toxteth (yeah...trying to relive the Toxteth riots). It's not a riot yet, and I hope it remains a bunch of kids joining in on the fun.

The country's going to hell and the leaders of the country are on holiday, including the Prime Minister and the Home Secretary (though they're on their way back).