Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

London Riots
i hope they destory dat shit ugly city and steal the fuck out of stocks
(08-09-2011, 09:05 PM)BoSS3 link Wrote: i hope they destory dat shit ugly city and steal the fuck out of stocks

This is why you're a faggot

200 guys on Hertford road, which again is the road at the end of mine..
I'd wish that Israel would make the same riots as in England .

There were 320.000 people out on the streets last Saturday in Tel Aviv Israel but without any violence ...I hope the violence will start here as well
So maybe the government will fall or something .. So much shit going in Israel now days .
(08-09-2011, 07:26 PM)Jay link Wrote: Riots are kicking off in Liverpool, as well as Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, and probably a few other places.

If these riots actually had a purpose, such as a protest against the recent Government cuts, I'd be out rioting with them, but the fact that these have no purpose whatsoever and is just basically something to do because a few kids are bored, I don't see anyway in justifying it. A recent excuse was because apparently some "innocent" London gangster was shot dead despite him being in possession of a gun and shooting police.
So you think it's ok to set fire to buildings and cars, looting shops and attacking police because of necessary government cuts? Kind of a weird thing to me... A protest ok, but riots are 90% of the time complete idiocy.
good

fuck london, england and everyone living in it.. imperialist bastards robbed poor people blind for centuries caused riots raped the cultures in every country they colonized.

i hope that city.. no the whole country burns to its ashes and you all rot in hell. kill each other till no brit stays alive because thats what u deserve.

}:|

Manchester Riots- overhead view of looting on Oldham Street
Daayum
Quote:BigDaddy link=topic=29097.msg398534#msg398534 date=1312925962]
good

fuck london, england and everyone living in it.. imperialist bastards robbed poor people blind for centuries caused riots raped the cultures in every country they colonized.

i hope that city.. no the whole country burns to its ashes and you all rot in hell. kill each other till no brit stays alive because thats what u deserve.

you are a fucking idiot...
^ I concur with this guy.
Quote:BigDaddy link=topic=29097.msg398534#msg398534 date=1312925962]
good

So you want millions of innocents to suffer and put on the street because of something evil people did in the past? By your reasoning we might as well end the human race.
its funny cause when this happen in "london" and only  35 injured and 1 killed they make a whole deal about it

and the only one that died was a dealer or i dunno http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Mark_Duggan

but when  Riots in Nigeria between Muslim and Christian gangs, 992 dead. no one gives a crap

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Jos_riots