Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Norway - bomb and massacre
Anders Breivik is on rampage
(07-27-2011, 01:17 PM)Cunga link Wrote: Anders Breivik is on rampage

After this demonstration of your cleverness & smart humour you might aswell shit on your hand and give yourself a slap, sir.
I don't understand why people are making fun jokes like BREIVIK IZ UN RAMPAGE or BREIVIK REAL LIFE GTA MOTHERFUCKERS, sane people think a lot of times before posting such "jokes", I guess half of the community are trying to make themselves look like they are the funniest. But since they are obviously non-sane, they can't understand that this is the very wrong thread and subject. Be glad that you're still alive.
(07-27-2011, 08:49 PM)Mark link Wrote: I don't understand why people are making fun jokes like BREIVIK IZ UN RAMPAGE or BREIVIK REAL LIFE GTA MOTHERFUCKERS, sane people think a lot of times before posting such "jokes", I guess half of the community are trying to make themselves look like they are the funniest. But since they are obviously non-sane, they can't understand that this is the very wrong thread and subject. Be glad that you're still alive.
+1
(07-27-2011, 08:49 PM)Mark link Wrote: I don't understand why people are making fun jokes like BREIVIK IZ UN RAMPAGE or BREIVIK REAL LIFE GTA MOTHERFUCKERS, sane people think a lot of times before posting such "jokes", I guess half of the community are trying to make themselves look like they are the funniest. But since they are obviously non-sane, they can't understand that this is the very wrong thread and subject. Be glad that you're still alive.
naw, kids over the internet usually try to act tough which is why u see things like that or just someone trying to troll ppl which is another reason. Once something bad happens in their lives they start to appreciate it and other's too.
I remember when i heard this, i was struck, how can ones mind be manipulated in a way to think that killing 70~ kids is accepteble, shame there is no deathpenalty or real ''life-long sentence'' for people like that.

also mafo, don't let it eat you up.
this is norway
(07-28-2011, 09:10 PM)n00ne link Wrote: this is norway
ROFL
Pretty much xD
mmmooonster killll