Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Norway - bomb and massacre
It was on the news this morning, apparently some crazy guy with crazy beliefs detonated a big bomb in central Oslo (Norway's capital city).
That was only a distraction, after the bomb attack he took a boat out to an island called Utøya, where a summer camp for youths is.
He was dressed as a cop and once there, he killed about 80 (numbers are raising) kids with a sniper rifle.
The maniac was even smart enough to scream at them saying "come over here, I'll get you safe!" before he blasted them running towards him.

I didn't believe it myself, I mean, it all sounds like a horror movie with a smart yet mental guy who kills everyone.
But this time, it's real. Norway being our neighbor country and all, this could just as well have happened in Sweden.
Really? Here? Now I really don't believe it.

I went on MSN and steam to see if anyone of my Norwegian friends was online, Mafo was, he's had a rough night alright.

Firstly, his mother was very close to the camp that got massacred.
Secondly, two of his friends was at the camp.
Thirdly, one of those was shot in both the head and lounge whilst that guy's brother was watching, the guy is now in hospital.
Fourthly, the other friend (girlfriend) swam from the island to the shores in cold ass sea and yet survived.

I'm sure there's more, but Mafo said he had to sleep.
I hope your friend gets better and that your girlfriend is fine Mafo. :/

The suspect is in custody and is being interrogated.
He's a 32 year old Norwegian guy who is said to be involved in an anti-muslim/anti-multicultural group.

I can only hope that the rest of my Norwegian friends and their relatives are alright.
I wish the best for those who were hurt or got a lifelong trauma (psychic injury).
For the dead, rest in peace.. :roll:
For the guy who did this, burn.

I will link some images and videos below of both the bombing and the massacre:

Bomb in Oslo (images): http://svt.se/svt/road/Classic/article/6...popup=true (click "Nästa bild" up there).
Bomb in Oslo (video): http://svtplay.se/v/2486248/misstankt_terrordad_i_oslo
Utøya massacre (images in a video): http://playrapport.se/#/video/2486385
I really feel for them, I hope things get better fast.
Sick bastard.. I really feel sorry for everyone affected.
Yeah I heard it last night and just saw the news this morning. Guy is really crazy..

For what I could understand is that he wasn't using a sniper rifle though, but a machinegun.
I actually just got finished reading an article about that. It's always sad to hear someone killed someone else but for one person to kill THAT many people is just devastating. My heart goes out to all those who were injured and killed and also their friends and family, something like this should never happen. And the fact that he dressed up as a cop is extremely fucked up.
(07-23-2011, 08:28 AM)Richard link Wrote: Yeah I heard it last night and just saw the news this morning. Guy is really crazy..

For what I could understand is that he wasn't using a sniper rifle though, but a machinegun.

A guy who swam back from the Island said so on TV, but who knows.
Read about it in the newspaper and teletext this morning. They should just lock him away and never let him see the light of day again.
I don't get it though. Iou, you claim he's an anti-muslim/anti-multicultural guy? It was in the news here that he was some extremist. Which is it now?
He's a right-wing christian extreminist and nationalist, and he is against muslims and other cultures, so it was said on the news.
Fucking sicko, hope he get sentenced to death or something. 84 teenagers killed so far.... jesus
Right-wing Christian extremist? I've heard enough, just fucking torture him in jail already for all I care.
And what they write here is that the terrorist group claimed that it's their work with the bomb, because Norway participated in the Afghanistan war, but the killing at island is some Christian's work.