Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Norway - bomb and massacre
Oh god, what the fuck is wrong with this guy?! I sure hope his balls will be cut off without painkillers...
I definitely hope the body count won't rise anymore.
(07-23-2011, 07:49 AM)iou link Wrote: For the dead, rest in peace.. :roll:
For the guy who did this, burn.
^
If the fucker would've killed any of my relatives living in Norway, I'd track the bitch down myself! ;(
Sick motherfucker... :roll:

EDIT: Since when is a b*tch a network technician?
omg....shocking
I found one more link of this:
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe...?hpt=hp_c1

They say that this guy(Anders Behring Breiviki) has a max jail sentence of 21 years, like, what the hell.
I heard in the news that the guy had 2weapons registered on his name, a machine gun and a pistol.
Quote:Norwegian police have announced that the murderer is a christain fundamentalist. Thank you god.
I hope they get better soon Mafo.

The sick bastard had 3 weapons licenses, and he supported Geert-wilders lol,

As far i know 7 people died in car-bomb thingy, 84 people died at the camp (growing) and they haven't found everyone yet, weapons he used was a machine gun.

Sick,
reallife gta motherfuckers.

Just kidding, I feel sorry for them :<.
(07-23-2011, 02:23 PM)Sean link Wrote: reallife gta motherfuckers.

Just kidding, I feel sorry for them :<.

Really..?

91 are reported dead on Utøya now.
http://twitter.com/AndersBBreivik

this sick bastard even got twitter.
I feel sad when i hear this news
No shit. Look at the victims number. Or better yet take a look how old they were. People, who fucking had a future. So irritating. The bastard tested "real life GTA" on very wrong people. Such idiots should have a bullet in their head without further discussions.

How are you doing, Mafo?
(07-23-2011, 05:39 PM)Mark link Wrote: No shit. Look at the victims number. Or better yet take a look how old they were. People, who fucking had a future. So irritating. The bastard tested "real life GTA" on very wrong people. Such idiots should have a bullet in their head without further discussions.

How are you doing, Mafo?

I think they where between the age of 14-18.