Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Battery Problems
Since a month or two, I have been having a problem with my battery. Anytime I put the charger in, it charges a bit then stops then charges then stops. When I launch a game called Silkroad Online, it stops charging suddenly...so it stops me from playing the game. I tried other chargers, it seems to do the same...any idea?  :'(
I used to have a similar problem with my previous mobile phone, and my brothers when they use my youngest brother's laptop. I don't know if it's the same problem, but for me the part that connects to the phone or laptop keeps loosening, popping in and out. It used to make me go insane with my phone when I put it on charge every other night.

If it's the connecting part (don't know what you call it) that keeps coming loose, then I don't actually know what would help. I tried another charger but that's the same as the one I was already using and had the same result. I still use the charger on my newer phone (because it's a Samsung charger and all my phones have been Samsung) and I've not had that problem since.
When I just use google chrome and just go on websites, it works fine, as soon as I lunch a game it does that bug...
yay windows!
(06-23-2011, 04:08 AM)MacSto link Wrote: yay windows!

yay the option to replace parts yourself!
(06-22-2011, 11:40 PM)Weezy link Wrote: When I just use google chrome and just go on websites, it works fine, as soon as I lunch a game it does that bug...

Sounds like when the laptop is drawing more power, the charger is not able to supply it with enough power. Take it to a local computer shop and they should be able to test it with a universal charger. If it works at the shop then you will have to buy a new charger.
(06-23-2011, 04:13 AM)Rien link Wrote: yay the option to replace parts yourself!
yay being able to bring it to the store and have it repaired/replaced for free most of the time!
(06-23-2011, 04:55 PM)MacSto link Wrote: yay being able to bring it to the store and have it repaired/replaced for free most of the time!

'Most of the time' being key. Try making them do it for free after your warranty is up, which is when most things will start dying.
(06-23-2011, 09:10 PM)cloakster link Wrote: 'Most of the time' being key. Try making them do it for free after your warranty is up, which is when most things will start dying.
I've had out of warranty MacBook batteries replaced. Shit, I've had water damaged iPhones replaced for free too
MacSto we know you like to suck Steve Jobs' dick so no need to repeat all your Apple-loving comments everywhere. Thank you.