Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lethal Vengeance || Lv. || www.lv-clan.com
sa:mp is full of cheaters and hackersĀ  :roll:
(01-25-2013, 08:20 AM)Nater link Wrote: sa:mp is full of cheaters and hackersĀ  :roll:
thats why you got zaibatsu corporationĀ  ;)
(01-25-2013, 08:16 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Yes, but TeK is a cheater clan, [TeK]Jason hacked Shen.
is there any proof that Jason did such a thing?
(01-27-2013, 03:36 PM)MaZ link Wrote: is there any proof that Jason did such a thing?

Working on that mate.
(01-25-2013, 12:44 AM)MaZ link Wrote: We refused a war with uL cause we lost a whole squad, and on that moment you requested a CW.
Anyways, it's not that you'd play a CW or anything right, look at the results of it, you've lost against TeK because you played. So quit the bigmouth behaviour as you're nothing but a brat acting tough.
So since you 'lost a whole squad' is why you refused a clanwar, you will accept a clanwar vs uL now right?
(01-28-2013, 01:56 PM)Darius link Wrote: So since you 'lost a whole squad' is why you refused a clanwar, you will accept a clanwar vs uL now right?
request one on our forums, I'm sure we'll arrange something :)
(01-29-2013, 10:20 PM)MaZ link Wrote: request one on our forums, I'm sure we'll arrange something :)
Will do. I registered on your forum but didn't recieve an activation email, would you be to activate my account?
(01-30-2013, 02:26 AM)Darius link Wrote: Will do. I registered on your forum but didn't recieve an activation email, would you be to activate my account?
I'll tell rev to approve your account today. He's he one moderating the forums
Darius you got a lot of black folk in your sig. Why is that?
(01-30-2013, 01:27 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Darius you got a lot of black folk in your sig. Why is that?
Rofl _O-