Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lethal Vengeance || Lv. || www.lv-clan.com
(01-23-2013, 12:51 PM)Darius link Wrote: More like as the international/european clans will beat you, so you fight random polish clans to get a high win streak
ye right, that'd why half of the clans we challenged refused our requests right?
(01-23-2013, 12:51 PM)Darius link Wrote: More like as the international/european clans will beat you, so you fight random polish clans to get a high win streak

look who is talking  :) I bet you didn't check your CW list lately?
:)
(01-23-2013, 05:31 PM)Mr.GB link Wrote: look who is talking  :) I bet you didn't check your CW list lately?
Yeah, unlike Lv we had to fight them out of necessity because clans like Lv refused to fight us because they were scared of losing  :)
(01-23-2013, 07:35 AM)4byss link Wrote: hit me up nater ;)
Totes cobba ;) We totally should do it to some european clan they'd rage I reckon  _O-

lol chill darius tbh this talk gets u down -.-
Its just a game.
LVP hasn't had a proper clan related drama for a while. About time something interesting happened.
(01-24-2013, 08:31 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: LVP hasn't had a proper clan related drama for a while. About time something interesting happened.
[Image: rHS0V.gif]
(01-23-2013, 09:44 PM)Darius link Wrote: Yeah, unlike Lv we had to fight them out of necessity because clans like Lv refused to fight us because they were scared of losing  :)
We refused a war with uL cause we lost a whole squad, and on that moment you requested a CW.
Anyways, it's not that you'd play a CW or anything right, look at the results of it, you've lost against TeK because you played. So quit the bigmouth behaviour as you're nothing but a brat acting tough.
Yes, but TeK is a cheater clan, [TeK]Jason hacked Shen.