Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lethal Vengeance || Lv. || www.lv-clan.com
(12-11-2012, 07:22 PM)MaZ link Wrote: new miniclip
Boomslang || A Welcome back GTAT Miniclip by MaZ

Sucha hacker Mazine :+ Nice clip cobba :)
kc aka chris failed to pass trial, fn got accepted as trial
first post updated :)
We're back active after having a nice xmas period :)
first post updated, we won a bunch of CWs, fox accepted as trial, nice activity and stuff, new server ip :)
check the first post!
Looks nice MagaZine  :D I should be leader tbh
(01-16-2013, 02:36 AM)Nater link Wrote: Looks nice MagaZine  :D I should be leader tbh

No, you'd turn it into a W:ET clan. :x
(01-19-2013, 01:29 PM)KaBooM link Wrote: No, you'd turn it into a W:ET clan. :x

Lmao :P Nope I'd return to sa:mp to lead it. I actually played the other day and won a few duels :D
reached 40 CW wins with only 1 loss :) We play most of our CWs against polish clans as the international/ european clans make too much drama about CWs. They aren't enjoyable at all, compared to polish clans or russian clans, you get an agreement, you play, there's no trash talking, and when it's finished you simply say good game and you move on :)
(01-22-2013, 06:32 PM)MaZ link Wrote: reached 40 CW wins with only 1 loss :) We play most of our CWs against polish clans as the international/ european clans make too much drama about CWs. They aren't enjoyable at all, compared to polish clans or russian clans, you get an agreement, you play, there's no trash talking, and when it's finished you simply say good game and you move on :)

Imma form an elite group of australians to kick your ass, Would you accept a challenge?
hit me up nater ;)
(01-22-2013, 06:32 PM)MaZ link Wrote: as the international/ european clans make too much drama about CWs. They aren't enjoyable at all, compared to polish clans or russian clans, you get an agreement, you play, there's no trash talking, and when it's finished you simply say good game and you move on :)
More like as the international/european clans will beat you, so you fight random polish clans to get a high win streak