Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

17 - kid or not
Yeah yeah , you all talking bullshit "Someone that is 30 years old can act like a 15 years old kid - And the other way around" .
Come on , If a 30 years old gets arressted then the police and the law wont give a shit if he stills act like a 15 years old kid ...
So if a 15 years old kid get arrested by the police when he is mature like a 30 years old they wont give him less/more of a punishment !  You are an adult when your country law says it !There are countries that says 18 and some say 21 and so on and on .Here an adult is when he gets 18  years old .

;)
(05-29-2011, 07:29 AM)Overdosed link Wrote: When you can buy booze and cigarettes

You are an adult..

END!

Here in Italy you can do it even if you are 2 years old, nobody cares lol

You are a full adult as soon as you are totally independent economically and live in your own house imo. I live alone and I'm 21, but I still don't consider myself fully an adult since I'm at university and I still need my parents' money in order to survive :P
In France I could walk up to the counter in our local bar and ask for a shot of Whisky, and I'm 15.
(05-29-2011, 07:29 AM)Overdosed link Wrote: When you can buy booze and cigarettes

You are an adult..

END!
Oh lord, the drama.
just a question to those who say you have to live somewhat independent of your parent's to be an adult, does that mean the 40 year old living with their parent's isn't an adult? I consider you an adult when you're 18, at least by law, the ability to buy cigs or alcohol has nothing to do with it, maybe for those who are like obsessed with becoming the age to finally do that stuff you think it makes you an adult but it doesn't. I consider you an adult when you take responsibility and are able to take care of yourself rather then depend on your mom to cook you meals every night.
Yes that 40 year old is still a kid if he lives at home and depends on his parents. But your aiming at a marginal group here eh?
100+ are adults.
100- are fucking kids and fucked up kids.
that's how life works.  d:)b
*Hybrid runs so far away.
My grandmother who was 102 could only sing childrens song and was blind, cound't walk dementia, you know the works, how the FUCK is that adult?
what countries are u officialy "adult" at 21? ME WANTS TO MOVE THERE
(05-30-2011, 02:42 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: what countries are u officialy "adult" at 21? ME WANTS TO MOVE THERE
I bet its some forzen, cold as fuck, country.
You wishing to be a kid? strange.