Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

17 - kid or not
im 17, am i kid or not? (be honest) i say -16 are biggest kids evah! 17 = addults.
In Sweden you're seen as an adult at the age of 18. O+
yah 17 = addult, -16 = kidz
In England, you're an adult on a bus (pay adult price), you're a child in a pub/bar/club/whatever (can't drink/buy alcohol).

16 is kid, 17 is incredibly boring and nobody gives a crap about you turning 17, the above sentence applies to you and you have a whole year to wait until turning 18 and you have the constant threat of 18 age limits (alcohol) going to 21.

Luckily I only have just over 7 weeks until I reach 18.
I'm 21 so I'm gonna say everyone under the age of 21 is a kid.
However according to new government legislation, everyone under the age of 22 will be referred to as a 'kid' by December of this year.
When you can buy booze and cigarettes

You are an adult..

END!
You are an adult when you act mature, age doesn't matter if you're a fucking shitbrick.
if you live on your own and have a job your an adult no matter what your age is, could be 16 or even lower
Grow up.
there are 30 year olds that behave like kids, and there are 14 year olds that behave mature.. i guess you cant generalise the age in which someone can be called "adult".. unless you're talking on a legislative basis, then it usually is between 18-21 years in most countries