Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

HC4L
Under shoebox' name on LW? Its not a fake its the real shoebawxxxxxx
:o
only mee and my bro beta has access of my accnt . xd i chnge pasword now hehehe :p+
Any of the HC4L still playing? I saw FriZerra today :)

And also I saw Mr.T.K.S[HC4L] on another server and he said he's the leader now. True?
(03-28-2012, 04:06 PM)Apophis link Wrote: Any of the HC4L still playing? I saw FriZerra today :)

And also I saw Mr.T.K.S[HC4L] on another server and he said he's the leader now. True?

That's a lie, shoebox is still leading what ever that's left of HC4L.

There's a few HC4L's that still play sometimes, they recruited some guys from LW ▬ they play there most of the time.

You remember me? Mafo[HC4L] ▬ I'm still alive, but I quit my Cannibalism a few years ago and became a Blood Brother.

.. What's up with you, Apophis? Damn, haven't seen you since 2009 I think.. Hell of a time! Miss the old days brother!
(03-28-2012, 06:09 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: You remember me? Mafo[HC4L] ▬ I'm still alive, but I quit my Cannibalism a few years ago and became a Blood Brother.

_O-
(03-28-2012, 06:09 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: That's a lie, shoebox is still leading what ever that's left of HC4L.

There's a few HC4L's that still play sometimes, they recruited some guys from LW ▬ they play there most of the time.

You remember me? Mafo[HC4L] ▬ I'm still alive, but I quit my Cannibalism a few years ago and became a Blood Brother.

.. What's up with you, Apophis? Damn, haven't seen you since 2009 I think.. Hell of a time! Miss the old days brother!

Hey Mafo! Of course I remember you! It's a shame you left, but hey, who cares for who you play. I've been looking for a proper server to be on, but everywhere's RP or stunts or shit like that.

That guy pretending to be HC4L and it's leader was a fake one then. He called me "noob" 'cause I killed him with sawns! How terrible, isn't it? :o

Actually you're right and last time I played was December 2009. In the meanwhile, these 3 years, I've been going to school and still am, although only exams left.

LW as littlewhitey or ...?
Do you still have that rat of yours Mafo?

I'm still here :D Im in SWK as a clan and wear HC4L as a memento on some servers :)

(03-28-2012, 04:06 PM)Apophis link Wrote: Any of the HC4L still playing? I saw FriZerra today :)

He is lying and his little hacking twat shoebox is the only leader but only plays once a month
(03-28-2012, 07:43 PM)Apophis link Wrote: Hey Mafo! Of course I remember you! It's a shame you left, but hey, who cares for who you play. I've been looking for a proper server to be on, but everywhere's RP or stunts or shit like that.

That guy pretending to be HC4L and it's leader was a fake one then. He called me "noob" 'cause I killed him with sawns! How terrible, isn't it? :o

Actually you're right and last time I played was December 2009. In the meanwhile, these 3 years, I've been going to school and still am, although only exams left.

LW as littlewhitey or ...?

hehehe, yeah well, life goes on doesn't it? Yeah, RW is pretty dead these days but I still play on LVP for that.. But in my eyes LCS does better than LVP at the moment.

Yeah, as I remember 09' was the last time I played with you.. What you studying?

LW sucks in my eyes.. You should check out LCS!

I'll PM you the IP so my message won't get removed for advertising.  :+

(03-28-2012, 08:59 PM)Darius link Wrote: Do you still have that rat of yours Mafo?

No, got a Polar Bear now. :)

Hey Apo sup! i remember you we fought the enemies back then...nice to see you still around..
its a shame Mr.TKS pmed me months ago asking why i wore the tag HC4L and did not consult him before doing such