Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

How to do 6-shot?
True that, 6-shot is a part of san andreas just like everything else. This whole game is a massive bug and I love the playstyle when people use as many bugs to win as they can. Because they can all be countered. But this is mostly for WW tho.

But then again they added rules for 2-shot so why shouldn't they add rules for 6shot. It's to keep the game as balanced as possible.
Careful with these topics, it may become against the rules.
(04-20-2011, 09:35 PM)MidNight link Wrote: [NB] Sawnoffs bug

1. lol have u searched for "NB" and looked every single video on youtube?
2.this is so 0.1-0.2
he wanted to know how to do it manualy well here you go and
i serached 'vibset' and it was the first video so sut up noob
lmao vibset gg
no wonder u asked me about joining NB
Quote:Grim link=topic=28347.msg383897#msg383897 date=1303341853]
But then again they added rules for 2-shot so why shouldn't they add rules for 6shot. It's to keep the game as balanced as possible.

If they add rules for 6-shot then there's gonna be a lot of players kicked or banned only because of lag. At one point they used to kick players who were 6 - 8 shotting or more, because it gave them an unfair advantage, being hard to hit and it being like short bursts of no reload. These days lvp depends on those kinds of players, otherwise the server would be pretty much empty all the time.
LVP needs no more rules, it has too much already. Besides, it's a total pain in the ass anyway if an admin has to check someone for useless 'bugs' or whatever falls in the range.
(04-21-2011, 11:39 AM)Maka link Wrote: LVP needs no more rules, it has too much already. Besides, it's a total pain in the ass anyway if an admin has to check someone for useless 'bugs' or whatever falls in the range.

Word up bruv, ya'll need to lighten the fuck up, innit.
Agree, but u all know how LVP works. Damn kindergarten
Long story short - the best SA-MP players are the ones who simply know how to take advantage of every bug and glitch possible.