Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

How to do 6-shot?
Based on this topic here:

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=28346.0

How to do 6 shot?
(04-20-2011, 07:40 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Based on this topic here:

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=28346.0

How to do 6 shot?

The quickest way would be to join 5iN and make the Admins fear you.

I don't know any other way.
I'm serious, we all know how to 2-shot, but how do you do that no reload 6-shot thing?

It's a public secret that a lot of SA-MP players use illegal modifications (uL members, by_karisma etc.) such as reduced damage, toggling and so on, but could anyone please tell me how you guys do that shit?

Cunga has nothing to do with cheating whatsoerver, everyone who joins 5iN takes a drug test and an anti-cheating test so he is clearly being wrongfully accused, I think that jerico's eyes were fucked at that point or something.
Steroids.
3 shot, twice.
[NB] Sawnoffs bug
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=28347.msg383868#msg383868 date=1303330405]
3 shot, twice.

:D
Ok. This doesnt work anymore so might aswell spit it out. ( xD)
What they show in that video is that you run as fast as you can (tapping space), stop tapping space and then aim and hold fire button, for 1-2 seconds you wont be shooting on ur screen (you're still running and slowing down) and right here, you will shoot on ur oponents screen because of bad sync.
When doing this you will shoot 1-3 bullets. Depends on fps and how fast u are. This also worked better the lower ur fps was, in earlier versions every1 had 25 fps and thats why this worked.

But because this was possible because of bad sync it doesnt work anymore because sync improved.
Last time I tried this it didnt work very well, but it might work for some. Go and test urself.

Back in the days at least, when a guy were doing 12-shots u kinda knew what fps he had.

It's pretty much explained in the video tho, but owell.
lmao they banned cunga because he did "6 shots"? its called FPS laag dumbasses, 3 shots on his screen, like 6 on player's with higher fps. i know cunga, he's a fps laager but there's no way he would let himself be busted because of "6 shots" bullshit lmao!
I do this sometimes when soneone is about to refil, it's not as easy as it used to be in 0.2 but still works. It would probably work with fps lag better, but since sprinting and /fpslimit 20 aren't against the rules then there's nothing wrong with it.