Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ideas
I recently visited a server which had such a fuel system and I found it very annoying too. I wouldnt add it to the LV Playground.
Don't know if this idea can get real ingame. But what about implant a feature that you can buy friendly fire? But then for gangs. So the gang needs 25m in total or so (or some more so you can't buy it that easly) to buy it. Maybe with the cmd: /buyff or /buy friendlyfire.

This 'ff' will mean that gang members can't shoot at other gang members. So they won't get killed.

Plus point would be:
You can't kill other gang members in a very dense fight. :)

Min point would be:
Less skills are needed because you can 'spray' bullets all over the place without shooting your own gang members. :(

Maybe this function could be handy in some gang minigames.
I don't think it would be a good idea to make gangs pay for friendly fire.... :/
Its not possible in this version of SA-MP to have friendly fire feature but it is implemented into the next version so yeah we'll see if it will be added into LVP 3.0
Hi all!
I have an idea! :)
So: once upon a time Ronald invited me for a bike stunting and i accepted. We stunted all LV and we found a very good place, which can be a place of a minigame. And what kind of minigame? When i fought fist to fist on the ship for fun, noticed that it would be amazing that it would be a boxing minigame. And i mixed the two plan, and i post it here.
All in all: The place: the pictures showe it
            The minigame: a new minigame: boxing, only hand to hand fight, it would be very funny.
The advantage of the boxing minigame is when someones fight on ship for fun, we will can tell them: don't fight on ship, go fight in the minigame!

Well, i think, that's all.
Thx
deguz

Attached Files
.jpg   sa-mp-112.jpg (Size: 391.63 KB / Downloads: 21)
.jpg   sa-mp-113.jpg (Size: 434.36 KB / Downloads: 13)
.jpg   sa-mp-114.jpg (Size: 229.75 KB / Downloads: 12)
It's a great location, too bad the interior isn't really finished. Not that I want objects all around, but it looks kind of... ugly :+

In LVP 3.0 we could place a boxing ring anywhere. Just too bad nobody has a clue when sa-mp 0.2 will be ready :/
Yep I remember seeing a pic somewhere of a boxing ring placed in sa-mp 0.2 :)

Would be awesome to have a boxing match people could bet money maybe? ;)
All Gym's have boxing rings so you could do mini games in them
:/ Oh yeah..... *vulkanyaz hits himself*
The problem with the inside boxing rings is afaik that you can't enter the ring, because the roof is to low, so you can't jump in it.