Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ideas
What is this topic about?

If you have an Idea that can improve the quality of the LVP Gamemode
We are happy with every idea, so feel free to post!

Try to use proper English so everyone can understand you properly!
Seen on other servers they have medic's who can heal a nearby player. Its a great idea if its used correctly, but i bet it would just be exploited (everyone going medic) and just dming each other.

Would be nice to have tho.
Idea sounds fun.
Just like the servers where you can play a policemen, taxidriver...  or something.
I think you can prevent abuse, by limiting (If possible) the class of this kind of players. So max 1 medic per 10 users.
Yea sounds like a great idea, dunno what the aim is for the server, but it would be great for the RP of the server.

Lately seems to be who can form the biggest gang and deathmatch everyone lol. Would be nice to have some RP in the server if possible. Like... Gang feature of "Capture and Hold", where you would need a gang of at least 2-3 people and there would be places where you can "Hold" to gain money in the gang. Then rival gangs would have the opportunity to attack and "Capture" it. Once you leave the area you are no longer "Holding".

Depending on which way you/LVP want the server to go, is which idea's we can post.
Please post all idea's you have. LVP 2.x has no specific aim, but LVP 3.0 will deffinitly be more gang-orientated. I am not sure to which extent RPG is going to be enforced, but you can be sure there will be more RPG orientated gameplay. Off course the San Andreas kind of RPG so most things will involve guns  ;)
Not my own "idea", but petrol for cars would rule lol. Running out of petrol while making a getaway from a rival gang would be a crippling effect. Also you'd have something to spend your money on :).
Well, guess what :)
We  (admins) have started a discussion some days ago about a fuelsystem.
But there are some pro's and con's. So we are thinking about it.
When approved, the fuelsystem is planned for LVP 3.x.
So fixer u wanted an Idea that can improve the quality of the LVP right, maybe u can start kicking people at ping 350, becuz if u play against someone with a ping like that, he will be like superman compared to u, verry hard to hit indeed, almost inpossible to kill and if that person is an ASS he will come back and use his advantige to haunt u down.
Now i'm speaking from experience (in my case he kept comming back to DRIVEBY me), and it SUCKS big time!!
I've been yelling on the server but nobody seems to care, or at least not much.

Now, maybe u guys gonna say blablabla lee, we cant kick for a ping around 300+...... Well kick him then for the ABUSE of the driveby, wich i tought was one of the server rules!

Now u guys gonna say, hey lee if he perform too much drivebys he gets kicked automaticly! For sure he gets kicked, but we all know i'm no nooby(altough it may seem otherwise to some), i dont let myself get killed so easy, so i teleport away or use the taxi, maybe even run like hell!
So u understand he cant kill me always, but that dousnt take away that he KEEEPS trying to DRIVEBY me!

Its really frustrating and takes the fun away in game!
Greets Lee
High pingers do suck.

Quote:Its really frustrating and takes the fun away in game!

Oh, and when people are trying to role play and some1 goes around killing them isnt taking the fun away?. The quality would improve if it wasnt just about killing everyone all the time.

And if your talking about fair, then remove the whole teleport/taxi/kill, cause when some1 is loosing they just teleport. Hardcore!
Who hasn't been shot by Lee. ;)

I think Lee is an extra challenge when you just want to go to the ship. Why are killers in front of the safe-zone (the ship) all the time anyway.

A ban for high-pingers is a good idea. I'm from NL so no prob for me.