Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Phone suggestion
Alright, so I'm going to buy a new phone, and I need your help because I really don't have any knowledge to good mobiles. And this time I'm gonna buy a real phone! :P

Atm I have the model Sony Ericsson C905 < (works well, just bored of it + the warranty & the speakers is fucked up)

> And these are the alternatives that took my attention; Nokia N8, iPhone 3 & 4 (Give me your experience with 'em, if you have)

Price doesn't matter, just give me some tips, and I'll check it out.
(I like them tiny, good camera/film, and all the rest you need on a phone)
Nokia N8 -> Two of my good friends have them and they say it gets boring really fast and start lagging after a month or two.
iPhone -> Just way too overpriced.

I'd go for an HTC product since it's not overpriced and it's very good.
My mom has HTC Desire and its a beast(runs out of juice like in 1-2 days or so) but it's worth the money.
Other option imo would be the HTC HD2(Windows mobile os if im not wrong), it has a 4.3" screen and is a beast aswell.
get an HTC, any HTC.

Yeah, but if you got some money left, buy a better battery. I have a HTC legend but it runs out of juice everyday
Like everyone else said, check out all the HTC android phones available and then look up reviews of them :)
(03-23-2011, 03:12 PM)cloakster link Wrote: Like everyone else said, check out all the HTC android phones available and then look up reviews of them :)
Had a check on HTC desire, and I didn't like it, so now I found out I'll order a Iphone 4 till next payout.  :D

Thanks for the recommendation guys!
HTC sucks you can't do shit with it, the only thing that's nice about an HTC HD is the size of the screen.
You should buy an iPhone, jailbreak it and after that the possibilities are endless.

The iPhone isn't cheap though but it's definitely worth every penny.
(03-29-2011, 06:19 PM)Thug link Wrote: HTC sucks you can't do shit with it, the only thing that's nice about an HTC HD is the size of the screen.
You should buy an iPhone, jailbreak it and after that the possibilities are endless.

The iPhone isn't cheap though but it's definitely worth every penny.

My HTC phone has been rooted for months now and i can do more with it than you will ever be able to do on an iPhone. Imo, besides the screen, there is nothing special about the iPhone or iOS.
What's the difference of Jailbreaking an Iphone, Thug?
(03-29-2011, 06:01 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Thanks for the recommendation guys!

EVERYONE RECOMMENDED AN HTC