Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Phone suggestion
(03-30-2011, 04:28 PM)Thug link Wrote: Yes, I can even install emulators such as SNES, NES, GBC, GBA.
I've downloaded all my apps/games for free, never paid a dime for it, not even for Navigon (€100,-).

When i get a iphone could you help me with these things my mobile needs to be a mobile + pc. :Y)
(03-30-2011, 05:58 PM)cloakster link Wrote: yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes :)

Can you easily overclock your iPhone, install custom UI?

Also, what purpose does it serve tricking your phone into thinking its using Wifi instead of 3G?

Some games require WIFI for Multiplayer, and I've seen the games that are available on HTC and the graphics look nothing alike, I've never tried overclocking my iPhone so I wouldn't know about that, but what I do know is that there are about 100,000 (if not more) different custom UI's, I personally use "Illumine".
(03-30-2011, 06:29 PM)Thug link Wrote: Some games require WIFI for Multiplayer, and I've seen the games that are available on HTC and the graphics look nothing alike, I've never tried overclocking my iPhone so I wouldn't know about that, but what I do know is that there are about 100,000 (if not more) different custom UI's, I personally use "Illumine".

Illumine is just a theme for the iPhone, not a new custom UI. Themes are just skins, where as custom UI's can add a whole lot more features that were never present on the stock UI.

Most of the games that are available on iOS are also available on Android. Some are not on Android, but they will come with time. Some of the newest Android Phone's CPU/GPU combos can kill what the iPhone 4 has and will probably match or come close enough iPhone 5's.
Oh alright, well you do have custom UI's.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbUUpTpDBoPP9kHj7mv0N...49IMaQ&t=1]

[Image: 1.png]
HTC - shit battery.
You will love the iPhone. Much better gaming and media experience than you will find on an Andriod device imo. A friend of mine wanted to show off how his HTC Android device was better than my iPhone, and he goes “look dude i have this app that lets me delete apps easily!” and “look this app lets me turn down my brightness!” And while doing these things, the phone froze up and he had to restart it  8)7
(03-31-2011, 01:43 AM)MacSto link Wrote: You will love the iPhone. Much better gaming and media experience than you will find on an Andriod device imo. A friend of mine wanted to show off how his HTC Android device was better than my iPhone, and he goes “look dude i have this app that lets me delete apps easily!” and “look this app lets me turn down my brightness!” And while doing these things, the phone froze up and he had to restart it  8)7
I'm trying to get an iPhone, doesn't matter which one I just want one :) Im trying to get 1 for a low low price, doesnt look like im gunna be gettin that tho :p

(03-30-2011, 07:21 AM)Nater link Wrote: Tpimp whats the model of that?

Who the FUCK is Tpimp??????

im T
Tpimp / "T" stop bein a smart ass mother fucker just answer the question u lil pooper scooper  :roll:
(03-31-2011, 01:43 AM)MacSto link Wrote: You will love the iPhone. Much better gaming and media experience than you will find on an Andriod device imo. A friend of mine wanted to show off how his HTC Android device was better than my iPhone, and he goes “look dude i have this app that lets me delete apps easily!” and “look this app lets me turn down my brightness!” And while doing these things, the phone froze up and he had to restart it  8)7
p
In 5 months of owning my HTC phone i have not had it freeze on me yet. And i have yet to see something the iPhone can do that mine can't. Though one thing the iPhone couldn't do till the recent iOS 4.3 that ive taken full advantage of since i purchased my phone is the WiFi hotspot feature. It really saved me from the crappy wireless internet my school has :P
(03-31-2011, 04:10 AM)cloakster link Wrote: iPhone couldn't do till the recent iOS 4.3 that ive taken full advantage of since i purchased my phone is the WiFi hotspot feature. It really saved me from the crappy wireless internet my school has :P
I could do that with mine for 1+ years already, Jailbroken ofc.

(03-31-2011, 02:08 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: I'm trying to get an iPhone, doesn't matter which one I just want one :) Im trying to get 1 for a low low price, doesnt look like im gunna be gettin that tho :p
You can get a 3GS with a 2/yr contract for $99 from AT&T... gl finding one off contract cheap lol