Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Phone suggestion
(03-29-2011, 06:27 PM)cloakster link Wrote: My HTC phone has been rooted for months now and i can do more with it than you will ever be able to do on an iPhone. Imo, besides the screen, there is nothing special about the iPhone or iOS.

I can confirm this message. Have my HTC HD2 for 1 year now with nand development, so i can run every android system on it. Currently i run 2.3 gingerbread. I can do more with it than an iPhone and it's faster.

And yes i do own an iPhone too, so I know what i am talking about.
(03-29-2011, 06:46 PM)Rien link Wrote: EVERYONE RECOMMENDED AN HTC 

Imo Mafo u should buy a HTC cuz they are epic  :X I suggest nothing cheap that has touch screen cuz they fail mine did  ;( I was gonna buy new phone but i brought a iPod 160gb instead and using my fliphone that goes fine just battery sucks :P

RIEN MADE ME DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :X  O+
You should get...

[Image: samsung-freeform.jpg]

:D
Tpimp whats the model of that?
(03-29-2011, 06:01 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Had a check on HTC desire, and I didn't like it, so now I found out I'll order a Iphone 4 till next payout.  :D

Thanks for the recommendation guys!
Well our recommendations were useless then, weren't they?! We all recommendend a HTC phone and still you are going to buy something overpriced?

The HTC desire phone isnt the only HTC out there by the way. Android for the fucking win.
Samsung blackberry with wifi ftw.

or a good ( not cheap ) Nokio will work out to.
(03-29-2011, 06:27 PM)cloakster link Wrote: My HTC phone has been rooted for months now and i can do more with it than you will ever be able to do on an iPhone. Imo, besides the screen, there is nothing special about the iPhone or iOS.

Alright, I got a few examples for ya..

Can you download torrents, stream movies/tv shows, download youtube video's onto your phone, make your phone think your using Wifi instead of 3G, play games with the same quality as Real Racing 2 and a shitload of other games that have better graphics then a PS2?

and a ton of others functions I didn't even mention..
(03-30-2011, 04:16 PM)Thug link Wrote: Alright, I got a few examples for ya..

Can you download torrents, stream movies/tv shows, download youtube video's onto your phone, make your phone think your using Wifi instead of 3G, play games with the same quality as Real Racing 2 and a shitload of other games that have better graphics then a PS2?

and a ton of others functions I didn't even mention..

can you do that with iphone ?

Htc is also good if you're good at handling mobiles and seeing cloakster's post i think he is.
(03-30-2011, 04:20 PM)Daniel link Wrote: can you do that with iphone ?

Htc is also good if you're good at handling mobiles and seeing cloakster's post i think he is.

Yes, I can even install emulators such as SNES, NES, GBC, GBA.
I've downloaded all my apps/games for free, never paid a dime for it, not even for Navigon (€100,-).
(03-30-2011, 04:16 PM)Thug link Wrote: Alright, I got a few examples for ya..

yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes :)

Can you easily overclock your iPhone, install custom UI?

Also, what purpose does it serve tricking your phone into thinking its using Wifi instead of 3G?