Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What's the last film you saw...
21 & Over "kinda like hangover"
A Lonely Place to Die
Monuments Men (2014)

Stopped watching after 30 minutes. Dunno.. It was directed in the fashion of those cheap Canadian TV-films.
I will probably watch it longer in the future, but the first time was disappointing.
(02-09-2014, 06:49 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Not that good?! Son you must not be an introvert like myself, this film is real relatable for me.

I am an introvert, INFP/INFJ to be exact, and I could relate to the guy, I even share the same goal as his (to become a writer).... but I just didn't like the movie that much, no idea why.
It made me a little depressed, I think.
(02-19-2014, 10:39 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: I am an introvert, INFP/INFJ to be exact, and I could relate to the guy, I even share the same goal as his (to become a writer).... but I just didn't like the movie that much, no idea why.
It made me a little depressed, I think.

Wow, awesome. Sorry for assuming :D it made me a little depressed because my life isn't as cool as that haha. But yeah, I felt it was beautiful allegory.
United [2011]

About the Man Utd Munich crash, Fucking awesome film!
Wolf on Wall Street
Saw "Her"

It's quite a wierd movie about a guy who falls in love/dates his operating system..
(03-06-2014, 09:54 AM)Dust link Wrote: Saw "Her"

It's quite a wierd movie about a guy who falls in love/dates his operating system..

I saw the trailer. Too weird for me .__.
(03-06-2014, 09:54 AM)Dust link Wrote: Saw "Her"

maggie that u ???????
Dallas Buyers Club

Gave me lots of ideas and stuff, also the character development and the ending were pleasing, but overall it was hard to watch and for at least half an hour I just listened to it while having another tab opened.