Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What's the last film you saw...
(11-11-2013, 07:06 AM)Nater link Wrote: Whats Cloverfield like? My friend told me to watch it
isn't cloverfield that monster movie? kinda like Godzilla? its not that great imho.
Good shit, loved it:

Bellflower - Official Trailer [HD]
about poltergeist

The rumor is often fueled by the fact that real skeletons were used as props in various scenes of Poltergeist and Poltergeist II.[13]

what the fuck? that WOULD never happen in a fucking hollywood film rumors are rumors.

Can anyone name me the that fucked up scary movie called poltergeist and all the parts of it? I wana watch it alone in a dark room this weekend.
(11-11-2013, 08:15 PM)Zezima link Wrote: I wana watch it alone in a dark room this weekend.

well with else u thought we're thinkin about? ur grandma? not like ur street musician life is goin to get u any friends as u didnt have in high scool already lol
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=28059.msg446236#msg446236 date=1384198168]
well with else u thought we're thinkin about? ur grandma? not like ur street musician life is goin to get u any friends as u didnt have in high scool already lol

and you moan about my English??? go back to scool
Watched 12 Angry Men today, phenomenal movie
The original?
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. Better than I expected but still 'meh'.
(11-12-2013, 04:31 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: The original?
Of course
(11-11-2013, 09:11 PM)jt78 link Wrote: and you moan about my English??? go back to scool

wehn did i du that?