Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Call of Duty Videos Topic
bitch stole my idea of the intro music.. pff you aint fuckin english mate, get out of the adulthood endz!  O+
(02-16-2011, 03:26 PM)Jakez link Wrote: bitch stole my idea of the intro music.. pff you aint fuckin english mate, get out of the adulthood endz!  O+
ahah rly? srr bro xD well its for evs and he's from the UK, anyways Stevy used this in a cod4 montage and he's from belgium!
kidulthood was betta
ACE I had today on a public server, nothing special but I was testing the demo record thingy ingame.
ACE on Call of Duty 4
Cod4, woohoo.
CoD4 is imo still the best out of the series.
Wasn't being sarcastic btw. Cod4's a great game. I played it way more than the last three titles combined.
Call of Duty: Black Ops: Flawless TDM on Jungle (26 - 0)

A flawless TDM on Jungle (26 - 0), note: I was playing rather defensive.
Maka 2 The Rescue

I guess this is what a sniper-round of snd looks like when you're me. Footage is a bit inaccurate. For example, the table in the middle of the hallway actually wasn't there. Not to mention the third hitmarker in the beginning is missing. You know the deal.
Nice sniping Maka! I'll just copy the description of my own video:

I was playing S&D, and waiting for my SAM turret to shoot down the helicopter, when I was suddenly wallbanged without seeing any blood. I went into theater mode and apparently the guy was on the other side of the map and actually was shooting the other way.

Call of Duty: Black Ops: Getting wallbanged across the map through the wrong wall?