Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Call of Duty Videos Topic
What the fuck Matthias, lol.
The great Maka and the great Blackean are featured in one of your champion's latest:

Maka presents Cpt. Awesome - Round 1

Happy Hanukkah motherfuckers. Also, don't forget the bugs our great theatre mode constantly brings, such as not showing flashbangs and et cetera.
Nice video Mr. Maka, looking forward to take some too when I get my new GFX card.
Wannabe knifing.

Maka presents Cpt. Awesome - Wannabe Knifing

And me saving the day:

Maka presents Cpt. Awesome - Alive

I have no clue why they're grey, but at least we know it's Windows movie maker's fault. Oh, it's gone.
Holy shit Maka, that knife-fight looks very intense.

Here's my video. I got two across map Tomahawk kills on Nuketown in one round of TDM and one kill on an Attack dog.
I don't know how you do it, Lithirm, but you've got some weird-ass throwing skills when it comes to them knives. :p
Not really. If you count the throw-to-hit ratio it'll be very low. But I get a hit every now and then. :+
One place where I've really learned how to throw is over the yellow bus on Nuketown though (when you start a CTF or TDM round).
I'm quite sure I'm not the only one but here is why I tend to go "fuck it" over this game:

BLACK OPS - This is why the automatic knife sucks

The horrible knifing. It has an auto-aim feature on it, which basically ruins the game, especially when playing competitive.
This is just one of the few things they should at least look over to fix.

Theatre mode could get fixed a bit too. Demo files are still more accurate than the theatre mode recordings. For example, I actually got stunned just before jumping out that window in my clip. It once again did not show up.

Final conclusion: As you can see, all the guy had to do was press his precious knife button, et voila, the round was his. Had it been only a fraction of a second, and I would've actually killed him. The round could've easily been ours, still.
Played this, for me, shitty round of Search & Destroy when I got this banked tomahawk kill which made me happy. :)
Nice throw man.

Now, this video isn't mine, but I just thought the conversation they were having was interesting. I have to agree with a lot of points. Plus c'mon, Hutch and Grizz in one video. What would you want more?

Hutch's RTC with Grizz and Fans :: Game 15 :: More Sniper Talk