Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

WoW
Quote:WoW makes people addicted like drugs and milk their pocket money

Well, imo this is true. And I'm saying this as an official server ex-WoW player, Warlord Bonfo on Crushridge. I played from the beta to the end of TBC, then ,luckily, I got to quit. I wasn't one of those nerds who spend their social life on it and have no friends or relationships, but I played at night... Almost every night apart from saturdays, sleeping about 4 hours and playing the rest of the time. I got to Warlord and got myself a Sulfuras in the first edition, fulled my tier 6 in TBC, so yeah, I kinda played a lot. But I got nothing in exchange apart from wasting cash and wasting my time, and I'm really happy of having realized that and having stopped playing WoW, even if my guildies tried to make me start again by buying me WOTLK and levelling my char to 80. That's the most time-devouring game ever if you play it in official servers and have to farm your own cash + raid too, so don't, if you really want to play on free ones.
no offence but WoW is not what it used to be, it SUCKS. blizzard fucked it up real bad

look at mages for example, what disabled retard is playing them in blizzard so they get buffed so much??

if u missed times of real Azeroth and everything then u dont know what real WoW is about ..

dunno, i just dont find it as addictive as it was anymore  :D :D
( u cant get so addicted these days anymore, wish u could)
If WoW continue as it have been doing now since cataclysm it's gonna go down the drain pretty fast.
Recently they lost 600k subscribers (some say it was 800, some maths)
Ever since Cataclysm was released they started getting way too noob-friendly with absolutely everything. So alot in WoW loses its epic feeling when u can just smash through everything without thinking, not to mention every class have retarded self healing except for hunters wich makes it even more boring.

PvE is also failing badly apparantly. I dont give a damn about PvE but people say wow lacks new content, and when it comes it sucks. Even the new firelands have very bad "reviews" lol, wich is supposed to be the most epic raid in WoW history.
And they dont give a crap about PvP, they balance everything around PvE wich makes alot of ppl pissed, but not enough so Blizzard cares.

Obviously there's alot of good stuff in WoW, stuff that is also more awesome than it was before, im just stating some negatives about the game.
Quote:Grim link=topic=27634.msg390378#msg390378 date=1307091045]
If WoW continue as it have been doing now since cataclysm it's gonna go down the drain pretty fast.
Recently they lost 600k subscribers (some say it was 800, some maths)
Ever since Cataclysm was released they started getting way too noob-friendly with absolutely everything. So alot in WoW loses its epic feeling when u can just smash through everything without thinking, not to mention every class have retarded self healing except for hunters wich makes it even more boring.

PvE is also failing badly apparantly. I dont give a damn about PvE but people say wow lacks new content, and when it comes it sucks. Even the new firelands have very bad "reviews" lol, wich is supposed to be the most epic raid in WoW history.
And they dont give a crap about PvP, they balance everything around PvE wich makes alot of ppl pissed, but not enough so Blizzard cares.

Obviously there's alot of good stuff in WoW, stuff that is also more awesome than it was before, im just stating some negatives about the game.

+1, fuck blizzard, they dont care that much because they're already rich as hell..