Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

WoW
regular MMO
thinking bout playing this game now
Quote:Bani link=topic=27634.msg369742#msg369742 date=1295305919]
The game sux tbh and i knew a guy that /q from school just for having time to play WoW and also hes a fat nerd now.

And that's mostly his fault, not the game  :7
The game is awesome, to be honest. Everyone who dislikes the game is like "blablabla this game sux. omg i saw ppl on the internet saying the game sux, it really must suck. i won't try it if it sux, i'm such a retard lololol. im just gonna listen to other people instead of trying it out myself"

Even if you did try it out, you still didn't understand shit from it since you quit it. It's a great game once you get to know how to play it.
o-my god, the world is ending faster then i thought.
I started playing this 3 days ago, I like it :X
(03-20-2011, 10:55 AM)XiZ link Wrote: The game is awesome, to be honest. Everyone who dislikes the game is like "blablabla this game sux. omg i saw ppl on the internet saying the game sux, it really must suck. i won't try it if it sux, i'm such a retard lololol. im just gonna listen to other people instead of trying it out myself"

Even if you did try it out, you still didn't understand shit from it since you quit it. It's a great game once you get addicted. *

Just like drugs, no honestly the game itself is not better than any other, it's the fact that it was one of the first huge MMORPG released that everyone started playing it.
Now they're addicted to it and can't like other games even though the quality of WoW, gameplay-wise is crap.
Who pays 20 euros every month to play a low-quality game anyway? I don't even pay for most high quality games.
people who are addicted to the game go to blizzard, pay and play there.
people who like the game for itself go to a private server and play there. just like me with Eternal-WoW. :)
(03-20-2011, 04:47 PM)firm link Wrote: Now they're addicted to it and can't like other games even though the quality of WoW, gameplay-wise is crap.
Who pays 20 euros every month to play a low-quality game anyway? I don't even pay for most high quality games.

The fuck are u on about? How can you say wow is crap when u dont know shit about it? And no, looking at utube vids or playing it for 1month wont give u shit for experience
How is it a low-quality game? Explain the difference between a low quality and high quality game please, and why u put wow as a low-quality game

If you really care and want to claim that this game is addictive like drugs, do some research first
Take a look at this for example
Addicted to [EPIX]
if you cant be arsed to watch it you're biased and should gtfo with ur opinions u heard on the internet
Telling me to watch something for one hour? Absurd.

Why do we play SA-MP when it's 10 players on LVP?
To just stand there around the ship doing absolutely nothing but chatting, well I call that a waste of time.
But why? Addiction.

Btw, you responded in the same offensive way a WoW player in my class would've responded, just saying. :')

What I meant is that there are better games than WoW, games that is it's competitor and has already passed it.
They're not as "famous" as WoW, no, because WoW was first. Think about it, GTA SA fans loves SA more than (if not hates) IV.
What if SA's story was IV's story and vice versa? They'd be loving SA more anyway because they had some good moments on that game before trying out IV.

Why would you stick with an old phone instead of getting an iPhone if it was free? You wouldn't!
Why would you stick with an old game instead of a new one with better technology? Addiction!

Some are more addicted than others, but tell me this; when you think of SA-MP don't you get a special feeling?
If you don't, I seriously wonder why you play it.