Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

WoW
started playing in...2006

i still play from time to time....but cataclysm ruined everything i think....
Lol I played private server and I enjoyed it but that's probably because I chose a Fun Server and levelled up to 60/70/80 straight away, got unlimited gold, and got the best tiers so it was mainly just duelling in arenas. AND I was really good at the game so noone attacked me and I got quite a high reputation :>
(03-20-2011, 07:15 PM)firm link Wrote: Telling me to watch something for one hour? Absurd.

Why do we play SA-MP when it's 10 players on LVP?
To just stand there around the ship doing absolutely nothing but chatting, well I call that a waste of time.
But why? Addiction.

Btw, you responded in the same offensive way a WoW player in my class would've responded, just saying. :')

What I meant is that there are better games than WoW, games that is it's competitor and has already passed it.
They're not as "famous" as WoW, no, because WoW was first. Think about it, GTA SA fans loves SA more than (if not hates) IV.
What if SA's story was IV's story and vice versa? They'd be loving SA more anyway because they had some good moments on that game before trying out IV.

Why would you stick with an old phone instead of getting an iPhone if it was free? You wouldn't!
Why would you stick with an old game instead of a new one with better technology? Addiction!

Some are more addicted than others, but tell me this; when you think of SA-MP don't you get a special feeling?
If you don't, I seriously wonder why you play it.

That is what the whole video is about. People can get "addicted" to absolutely everything.
San andreas is an ever shittier game or "low quality" game, but ppl still play it. Why? Because of the socializing ingame, its the same with wow.
Not to mention you use the word "addiction" totally wrong. Addiction, specially in the way it's used here, is something Bad.
Playing a game because its fun is not the same as addiction, doing sports because its fun is not addiction. After what u're saying everything a human does is because of addiction.

WoW is not addictive, it's the players in the game that makes you stay, and have fun. Just like samp.
WoW would be totally shit and boring after 3 days if u play alone, the same with samp.

(03-20-2011, 07:15 PM)firm link Wrote: Btw, you responded in the same offensive way a WoW player in my class would've responded, just saying.

Btw, you look at WoW the same retarded way as every other that have never played it does, just saying.
All you see is "WoW makes people addicted like drugs and milk their pocket money".

If you wanna keep argumentating over it you can watch the video and argue against the video while watching. You might learn something
At least go watch from 11:50 - 13:40
Quote:Bani link=topic=27634.msg369742#msg369742 date=1295305919]
The game sux tbh and i knew a guy that /q from school just for having time to play WoW and also hes a fat nerd now.

You are talkign about yourself right ? :P joke
(03-20-2011, 08:06 PM)sTriKer link Wrote: You are talkign about yourself right ? :P joke

No its about you and your girlfriend that u never touched.  :( its not a joke
Quote:Grim link=topic=27634.msg379301#msg379301 date=1300647947]
Wall of..

I have played it.
I'm not a large fan on MMORPG games, I used to be a fan of Blizzard around Diablo 1, Starcraft, Diablo 2, WarCraft 2 etc, now I'm not so much a fan as they very poorly advance their tech.

I've never tried WoW, don't really want to, doesn't appeal to me.
*bump*

anyone playing wow atm?(or interested in starting on a 3x server blizzlike 3.3.5)
I haven't tried this, or WoW, but there's a free game that's supposedly just as good if you don't like spending cash.

Click
I played that. Not anywhere near as good as WoW.

The thing with 'free to play' MMOs is that if you have any intention of playing one seriously, you're going to end up paying money for them anyway. And to be honest, if you're going to pay, you might as well go with WoW.