Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Gaming Keyboard and Mouse. Need help choosing what to get!
I don't know about mouses, always had good ones and they lasted for years, you want to know my secret? I tell YOU.

Logitech(L)
azerty I looked them up and considered them but tbh I don't think i'd like them, don't really like the look of the shape.
The Logitech MX518 supposedly lasts for years. Not too expensive either.
Logitech is the best choice you can make. A friend of mine had a G5, he broke the scroll wheel, so he called the customer service and they sent him a brand new G500 for free!
[Image: the_first_mouse_ever.gif]
(01-20-2011, 02:35 PM)Gaahl link Wrote:Logitech is the best choice you can make. A friend of mine had a G5, he broke the scroll wheel, so he called the customer service and they sent him a brand new G500 for free!
yeah i see one common thing in all of you people who owned/own a logitech they all broke down
(01-19-2011, 02:26 PM)azerty link Wrote:Seriously don't go for logitech crap , ive had 2 logitechs ( mx1000 and revolution ) and they both died after less than 4months ( the laser died twice )
If you're up for gaming its razer all the way  :D

Did you play catch with it?
Bought my G5 over 3 years ago and it still works perfectly.

Before I bought this G5, I had an MX510 and that one lasted around 4 years.
my keybrod is standard logitech too 11€

Got razor lachesis mouse  :)
I'm using my old Dell keyboard atm, I had Logitech wireless keyboard n mouse but i swapped them out with wired because had to change the battery all the time :(
Seriously,

I don't know what these crying people do with their logitech products. I had all good brands and my logitech stuff outlast all Razer products that i owned with 2 years.

Logitech is a good brand, and probably the people who are complaining about logitech just molested their stuff. Ofcourse Razer is good too, nothing to complain either.

gr,

jerico