Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Battlefield 3
The beta starting now is for those that have actually had the MOH Tier 1 edition... or those who preordered the game. Not sure, though.

(09-27-2011, 01:17 AM)Flyby link Wrote: sucks that they're using the same metro map as in the alpha, did not like that map one bit.

What Kase said. A lot of changes plus Operation Caspian Sea?!
Beta, now. GOGOGOGOGOGOGOG
I know. I've been trying for like an hour to load the download page, it's not working  :( it's just so overloaded.

Edit: Got into the 'free games' page but for some reason Battlefield 3 isn't there -.- any suggestions?
Well, there must be a banner under the Free games page, which would bring you into a download page.

It may take up to 2 minutes to bring you to the right page after you clicked the banner. If it still doesn't work, restart origin until it does. Had to do it for about 6 times D:
>_>

Quote:No Response from Application Web Server

There was no response from the application web server for the page you requested.
Please notify the site's webmaster and try your request again later.
From what I've heard, it takes 2 hours to actually find a game anyway.
A few minutes. Also, been playing some on Caspian border  :D
Finally downloading. 7% at 160kb/s

ETA 6h :<
I'm trying to connect through the browser but it doesn't even launch anything. Starts the process but nothing happens.

Nvm, fixed it. To fix: http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/7638/patha.png
(09-29-2011, 05:16 PM)Kase link Wrote: A few minutes. Also, been playing some on Caspian border  :D

Didn't like the map much, felt like Harvest Day on Bad Company 2 so it wasn't really anything new other than the jets. The splash damage from tanks and RPG's is pretty small if a tank shell hits 3-5 ft from you, it should do some damage! The helis are pretty weird to pilot, they seem easier to fly in BF3 than in BC2 so that's a plus. When you bump a car it doesn't blow up so damn fast anymore too...

well after playing alpha and the beta I still don't really like the games direction, this is mainly gameplay choices DICE made (Gun mechanics especially).