Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Battlefield 3
Not very sure. Anyways I'm not planning on preordering, as I have no money :x
Beta date confirmed on September 29th, 27th for people with early access. I expected it to be sooner tbh. D:
Yeah they'd mentioned that date before. There wasn't much hope of it coming out any earlier.
Woah, the recommended specs (which resemble the medium settings, according to DICE' community manager) are quite heavy imo.
Minimum specs however, are lower than I expected.
Battlefield 3 99 Problems Full Length Gameplay Trailer [HD]
"Above and beyond the call" hahahaha

Cant wait for tomorrow morning.
sucks that they're using the same metro map as in the alpha, did not like that map one bit.
Anyone know if we can sign up for the beta yet? Or will you only be able to sign up for it tomorrow?
(09-27-2011, 01:17 AM)Flyby link Wrote: sucks that they're using the same metro map as in the alpha, did not like that map one bit.

They said they're going to re-test it since they made a lot of changes. We will see  :+

(09-27-2011, 09:55 AM)Danny link Wrote: Anyone know if we can sign up for the beta yet? Or will you only be able to sign up for it tomorrow?

I don't think you need to signup, as there's just a 'Download beta' link which appears on the 29th. You'll receive a beta key in your email if you're elegible for the earlier beta, as zh1nt0 said.