Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Battlefield 3
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefi...-beta.aspx
(07-25-2011, 01:51 PM)LiteZ link Wrote: You cant get it, you need Medal of Honor Tier 1 edition in order to get the beta.

This. It will be in September.
(07-25-2011, 08:26 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefi...-beta.aspx

So only people who bought MoH Limited Edition can play it? D: I have the standard edition.
Quote:The Open Beta will start in September. The exact date for when Medal of Honor: Limited Edition players can join the Beta will be announced at a later date.
This to me sounds as if people who bought MoH:LE will be able to play at a date before the "real" open beta begins, but I might be very wrong here and it's just my hope because I haven't bought MoH and really want to play BF3's beta.
I hope that's what it is.
(07-26-2011, 02:26 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: This to me sounds as if people who bought MoH:LE will be able to play at a date before the "real" open beta begins
This.
Been playing the Alpha test the map they used is ass  :r, feels like a mix of Bad Company Vietnam + Medal of Honor, hopefully the beta will make use of a better map.
Good mix or a bad mix, cocostar?
depends if you liked both those games, for me both were crap and this map shares similarities to those games

1. little destruction
2. very linear progression (hardly any differing paths so games become camping matches)
3. massive stalemates (most games end at the beginning objective, this is has been noted by other players).
Game play
4. guns have very little recoil (adds to the camping issue)
5. spam ahoy!

Obviously this is just an alpha and I cant bag on it too hard because things will change by the beta, but I think at very least Dice made a poor choice of using this map.
I've always thought the maps were a bit too big in BC2, but that's probably because I've always been used to COD-sized maps. I've been having a lot of trouble finding a decent game lately, so I'm kind of hoping that BF3 will be worth buying, as I'm quite sure MW3 won't be (not that I would get it though).