Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

WLM
What about: get a life and meet your friends in person?

More ontopic: Have you checked your (windows?) firewall if the program isn't in the blocked list? Or maybe you got a new virusscanner (or an update) which somehow thinks WLM is a kind of virus. You should check that programs options too.
No, it's got nothing to do with that. It still runs properly, it's a warning from IE is what I found out earlier. But that shouldn't happen with WLM..

I have something else installed, Messenger Discovery. I realized it started happening somewhat after I updated that. So I got another update now and it seems to be fixed so far!
(01-12-2011, 05:40 PM)Richard link Wrote:Since a while, WLM thought it was funny to pop-up this message every time I open it:

"This page has an unspecified potential security risk. Would you like to continue?"

That comes with 2 options, yes and no. The stupidest thing is, whichever I choose, nothing happens. The pop-up goes away and that's that. It didn't bother me all that much at first but it's becoming quite annoying.

I googled for a solution but I only found outdated things which didn't work.

Anyone have any idea how to remove it?

i have this probleme but i'm remove it u can't deleted u need change the time
Exemple:
this day 23/01/2010 and the WLM install in 15/01/2010 u need change time PC to 14/01/2010 (EDIT: all who install on this 9days was deleted and all the fichiers too,so the WLM too was deleted ;))
then u can install version 2009 (is the best)

:)
Enjoy,
What about..

(11-06-2009, 11:32 PM)Mark link Wrote:Nvm, sorted. Gotta love the fact that MSN Messenger developers disabled the use of 8.5 and downwards, but there is still a way how to use them!
Go to C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger
Right click msnmsgr.exe, select Compatibility and then select Compatibility mode as Windows 2000.
(01-23-2011, 09:48 AM)Mark link Wrote:What about..
he don't have this probleme he want to remove it but he can't for that i'm told him for change the time
My problem has been fixed already :)
Yeah, uh, it wouldn't kill anyone if you actually posted what fixed your problem, ya know, for "future references".
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=27...#msg369739

Reading would work too!
(01-17-2011, 11:24 PM)Richard link Wrote:No, it's got nothing to do with that. It still runs properly, it's a warning from IE is what I found out earlier. But that shouldn't happen with WLM..

I have something else installed, Messenger Discovery. I realized it started happening somewhat after I updated that. So I got another update now and it seems to be fixed so far!

Messenger Discovery is so 2005...

lol
(01-24-2011, 04:00 AM)Thug link Wrote:Messenger Discovery is so 2005...

lol
xD