Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP:IV's economy
Yet to be considered, but my feeling says no.
Which doesn't mean that you can't donate again ;)
(01-10-2011, 07:11 AM)Matthias link Wrote:Good ideas Rien!
From what is done now, this has a bright future. I wish I already had a decent PC  ;)
I really like the idea of collecting money from the property instead of getting it automatically. So much that I might just do this for the SA-MP LVP Server.
(01-11-2011, 02:19 AM)Jay link Wrote:I really like the idea of collecting money from the property instead of getting it automatically. So much that I might just do this for the SA-MP LVP Server.
Too roleplay
(01-11-2011, 02:19 AM)Jay link Wrote:I really like the idea of collecting money from the property instead of getting it automatically. So much that I might just do this for the SA-MP LVP Server.

I just realized though, there should probably be some sort of 'minimum income' for properties that is automatically sent to the player, so that properties that are hard to reach or far away still produce a small amount of money, even if it's only like 10% of what you'd get by actually visiting a property.
[roleplayfaggot]Maybe if you have alot of properties the money goes to a house of yours...with a dollar skull and you can get your money there, and when you enter your house, you can go pee, and poop too! then you can eat and while you eat your health increase![/roleplayfaggot]
why not put somekind of shit for it go directly into your bank account but it should cost like 5% of the money earned
That's a good idea actually, people can't simply leech their money, they have to work for it. Slice figured it out some time ago aswell and implemented it into LWDM v4 that his making.
(01-11-2011, 03:47 AM)Weezy link Wrote:[roleplayfaggot]Maybe if you have alot of properties the money goes to a house of yours...with a dollar skull and you can get your money there, and when you enter your house, you can go pee, and poop too! then you can eat and while you eat your health increase![/roleplayfaggot]

Having one central location outside LV could work, but it may end up turning into the ship with people idling and DM'ing near there :P