Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: tried/using drugs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tried
24.26%
33 24.26%
using
15.44%
21 15.44%
no
15.44%
21 15.44%
will try
5.88%
8 5.88%
never gonna try
38.97%
53 38.97%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

drugs
(12-29-2010, 05:43 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:I knew my life had taken a turn for the worse when I discovered myself sitting at my computer trying 50 milligrams of weed for the first time. It was then I decided to turn my life around for the better- and since I have never looked back! No sex, booze, and certainly no drugs- donating cans of creamed corn to orphans, being nice to strangers and driving a hybrid make me feel great- a high within itself- and I won't end up sleeping on newspapers in dark alleyways like everyone else here!

Haha, best post so far.

I haven't done any drugs and probably won't. Only took one drag once from a friend's spliff, back in Italy early this year. Though he got caught, he actually dealt there too whilst we were there with school. That all led to him getting a drug contract, lol. The guy had to let a doctor take a blood sample.

Sticking to alcohol.
tried
11 (30.6%)
using
4 (11.1%)
no
6 (16.7%)
will try
4 (11.1%)
never gonna try
11 (30.6%)

lol pattern.
--------------------
Actually it's an offence to ask me that I take drugs or not.. :/
It's idiotic to use them.
yeh, how can a legit dude like Kaboom take drugs :O

alcohol is a drug, faggots
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=27422.msg365544#msg365544 date=1293663144]
alcohol is a drug, faggots
In this case, I'm doing it quite occasionally!
Quote:Beverage alcohol (ethyl alcohol) is a drug. But exactly what is a drug?

A drug is simply “Any substance which when absorbed into a living organism may modify one or more of its functions.
Omg shutup greyfox no one gives a shit, not even hatin but your calling peope drug virgin marys like its a bad thing
Damn druggies! :+
No, its the vision they have on it, i mean if you havn't used or did something, why the fuck have an oppinion on it
''Oh drugs will ruin your life ect'', not if your not an idiot.

fyi : music evolved because of drugs.
-E (Rolling)
-Herion
-Coke
-Weed
-Drinking
-Opana
-OC / OP's

Some other shit that's not important. But yeah, I've done some pretty crazy shit. For thoes of you who have never done any of these don't. Except if your going to a rave/Dubstep scene  roll your ass off!