Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: tried/using drugs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tried
24.26%
33 24.26%
using
15.44%
21 15.44%
no
15.44%
21 15.44%
will try
5.88%
8 5.88%
never gonna try
38.97%
53 38.97%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

drugs
FREE TEKNO!!!
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=27422.msg365562#msg365562 date=1293668996]
FREE TEKNO!!!

Wherez?
I've tried most of them and I use a few. One of my more recent favorites is a drug called DMT.

First I'll attract your attention with these facts:
It's not addictive in any way.
It can't be tested for on drug tests (it exists in your body already).
You can't overdose on it (taking too much will result in a HORRIBLE trip though).

Before you read this, not that it's impossible for me to explain exactly what it is like - you just have to try it on to know.

It's awesome to do with friends (only friends you know pretty well to avoid any paranoia related to that). The trip lasts for up to 12 hours. It's a hallucinogen that goes in "waves"; sometimes you land from it and you're completely normal for 5-6 seconds. You don't see new things coming out of nowhere, but things tend to transform. Getting paranoid the first hour is inevitable - the best thing to do is go inside a smaller room that you've known for a long time and keep talking to people. You will get a deja vu feeling throughout the trip - first time I did it I kept saying "dude I've been here.. dude I know this smell..".
Another cool thing about it is it makes you kinda switch personality and have a selective memory - ex. it often happens you say exactly the same thing like 30 times in an hour without knowing you're doing it.

A few things to keep in mind though:
Always have someone that aren't tripping the first couple times you do it. You will thank them later. :)
Don't fall asleep. You will get horrible nightmares.
Don't play music or anything the first hour - it can really fuck you up.
Stay away from phones, internet, etc. Trust me you will regret ever doing so if not - some of the things you say can make ppl get really worried about you and stuff like that.
Don't talk to people that doesn't know you're tripping for too long - they will know something's not right.
Hide your car keys.

Things you should do:
Watch this music video fullscreen without anyone talking: Röyksopp - What Else Is There? (HD)
Take a bath - it's hilarious.
Start drinking alchol after ~9 hours, otherwise you won't be able to sleep for like 16 hours.
Do it when it's sunny outside and at a place where other people aren't.

This isn't a very detailed description and I'm kinda tired.. anyways I hope you found it useful.
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=27422.msg365557#msg365557 date=1293666761]
fyi : music evolved because of drugs.

True, this happened especially in techno but even in the rock scenes
(12-30-2010, 08:39 AM)Gaahl link Wrote:True, this happened especially in techno but even in the rock scenes

TECHNO!

Not to mention the real oldschool trance scene. Hell, it was all related to mdma and stuff. Though real current trance isn't the case anymore, Goa and psychedelic still are.
(12-30-2010, 03:29 AM)Slice link Wrote:I've tried most of them and I use a few. One of my more recent favorites is a drug called DMT.

First I'll attract your attention with these facts:
It's not addictive in any way.
It can't be tested for on drug tests (it exists in your body already).
You can't overdose on it (taking too much will result in a HORRIBLE trip though).

Before you read this, not that it's impossible for me to explain exactly what it is like - you just have to try it on to know.

It's awesome to do with friends (only friends you know pretty well to avoid any paranoia related to that). The trip lasts for up to 12 hours. It's a hallucinogen that goes in "waves"; sometimes you land from it and you're completely normal for 5-6 seconds. You don't see new things coming out of nowhere, but things tend to transform. Getting paranoid the first hour is inevitable - the best thing to do is go inside a smaller room that you've known for a long time and keep talking to people. You will get a deja vu feeling throughout the trip - first time I did it I kept saying "dude I've been here.. dude I know this smell..".
Another cool thing about it is it makes you kinda switch personality and have a selective memory - ex. it often happens you say exactly the same thing like 30 times in an hour without knowing you're doing it.

A few things to keep in mind though:
Always have someone that aren't tripping the first couple times you do it. You will thank them later. :)
Don't fall asleep. You will get horrible nightmares.
Don't play music or anything the first hour - it can really fuck you up.
Stay away from phones, internet, etc. Trust me you will regret ever doing so if not - some of the things you say can make ppl get really worried about you and stuff like that.
Don't talk to people that doesn't know you're tripping for too long - they will know something's not right.
Hide your car keys.

Things you should do:
Watch this music video fullscreen without anyone talking: Röyksopp - What Else Is There? (HD)
Take a bath - it's hilarious.
Start drinking alchol after ~9 hours, otherwise you won't be able to sleep for like 16 hours.
Do it when it's sunny outside and at a place where other people aren't.

This isn't a very detailed description and I'm kinda tired.. anyways I hope you found it useful.
Ive always wanted to try some DMT
drugs ftw
alchohol ftl
1200 Mics - DMT

There, go try some DMT.
also, most of todays dubstep is made on speed or w/e,
prefer the more stoney tunes, tho
WEED!