Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Where's my regulars?!
(12-22-2010, 04:49 PM)BoogerJay link Wrote:Hello LVP!

I am just dropping by to say hi and that I did not forget about the LVP community! I miss playing and chilling with the regulars! How is everyone doing?!

Hello, it's me - HoogerBooger and still running shit in LVP.
HoogerBoogerJay
(12-23-2010, 05:12 PM)Ben link Wrote:HoogerBoogerJay
Ben! :D How are you man? I've missed you :(
Ben on fb: I've got a dick in my mouth... feels good man

That probably explains everything!
(12-23-2010, 10:18 PM)Matthias link Wrote:Ben! :D How are you man? I've missed you :(
I am fantastic. You know me mate, living it up and all that shit. How come you're never on msn anymore? We used to have the bantersaurous rex chat.

(12-23-2010, 10:47 PM)Mark link Wrote:Ben on fb: I've got a dick in my mouth... feels good man

That probably explains everything!
The fact you thought it was me that said that proves you shouldn't have FaceBook.
Booger  O+ as i said on admin topic im great :)
(12-22-2010, 04:52 PM)Hitman link Wrote:Well most old regulars are gone by now  :(
Indeed sadness  ;(
(12-23-2010, 05:12 PM)Ben link Wrote:HoogerBoogerJay
BENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  O+ how r ya pal :)
Pandar000 :3
(12-24-2010, 04:44 AM)Ben link Wrote:I am fantastic. You know me mate, living it up and all that shit. How come you're never on msn anymore? We used to have the bantersaurous rex chat.

Yeah I know :(, I'm barely on msn. I just can't get myself to join any more :P.

You should join IRC sometime! We should catch up! :p.
(12-24-2010, 05:38 AM)Nater link Wrote:BENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  O+ how r ya pal :)
Haha, awreeeet Nater. I'm great mate, lovin' the piss up that is the festive season. How about you?

(12-24-2010, 10:59 AM)Matthias link Wrote:You should join IRC sometime! We should catch up! :p.
That's a good idea actually, I have no idea how to work IRC any more, it's been too long. Gee's a shout one day and I'll set it all up to #LVP
(12-24-2010, 11:20 AM)Ben link Wrote:Haha, awreeeet Nater. I'm great mate, lovin' the piss up that is the festive season. How about you?
That's a good idea actually, I have no idea how to work IRC any more, it's been too long. Gee's a shout one day and I'll set it all up to #LVP

Hehe nice one man enjoi ;) im just workin and chillen etc :)