Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Current LVP server and administration look like this.
Aww shit, I missed the party! But good laugh, good laugh still.
(12-19-2010, 09:40 PM)Hitman link Wrote:Actually both talking about black or white skin in an offensive way gets treated & punished in the very same way. I'd like you to post some proof where this isnt the case, i doubt you can provide it.
Whenever there will be crew in game I will make a screen-shot of me saying something with "white" related. I'll let you see if I get muted/warned/kicked or no action will be taken.
no need to said ur idea durrr they maybe will warned u that time when u try it .

But youre right about what u write ^^
What's wrong with what he said? It's the most probable reason for his bike being stolen..............considering the majority of the server is using african american skins. Use your head pls
fffs ...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Gotta love ClashTime's topics :+
I got muted 2 times by a shitty VIP member for saying fuck you
Let me just put this very simple.

We all know you and all know how you are. If you so badly wanted to state someone stole your bike, why not just say it? Why do you have to put a tag on it? You were obviously aiming at this to happen. If you would expect crew to mute you for it, why would you even say it? Is it because you love attention or something?
(12-20-2010, 01:48 PM)Richard link Wrote:Let me just put this very simple.

We all know you and all know how you are. If you so badly wanted to state someone stole your bike, why not just say it? Why do you have to put a tag on it? You were obviously aiming at this to happen. If you would expect crew to mute you for it, why would you even say it? Is it because you love attention or something?

You do realize that it's just an expression / memo or whatever those trendy 4chan queers call that shit?

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Nigga_stole_my_bike
I'm aware of that. So because 4chan uses it everyone should?