Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Christmas Cruise 2010
(12-24-2010, 01:58 AM)Sophia link Wrote:So 9am in the states etc during the holidays when every student and probably adult will be in bed.
Damn right
Heh indeed. tBKwtWS is the best cruise leader of LVP. I doubt he'll be free though. :(
(12-24-2010, 01:50 AM)Cave link Wrote:Yes, trolling;

Are you actually that dumb? Rofl. I agreed with H0lden because that's basically what happened, we were "grouped" at x place, at x time, waited like morons for x minutes and at the end what was supposed to happen (and by instance what we were grouped for) never happened, so yeah, we got trolled. And what I replied to ScarTissue, well, in case you're not familiarized with the terms "sarcasm" and / or "joke", there're plenty of definitions in the dictionary and internet. I don't see ScarTissue moaning about it here, most likely he understood what I meant, so I don't see why should you do it for him.

(12-24-2010, 01:50 AM)Cave link Wrote:That is not 'telling the truth' - please.

Right, I'm a liar. Sounds fair.

(12-24-2010, 01:50 AM)Cave link Wrote:Do you think I purposely didn't show up? Take that petty shit out of here.

I think you have reading problems. Where and when did I say you didn't show up purposedly? You had your reasons, which I don't care which were, but as I said, plan your shit better, carefully and with time before making us waste our time like morons. As you saw, people doesn't like that. Do you?

(12-24-2010, 01:50 AM)Cave link Wrote:EDIT: Going on your 'telling the truth' message - show me ONE post where you've posted something that's actually helpful/the truth. Oh wai-..

This was the funniest part. Don't come to me with that stupid desperate game because you know you'll end up losing. Actually I'm barely agressive at all on forums, but people like you annoys me, so why not have fun for a while to take all that pressure away?

If you wanna continue go ahead, I got some spare time to waste on you, but I don't recommend you to because your topic is going downhill already. Check the replies above mine and you'll get what I'm talking about. Also it's unsightly to be arguing at this time of the year, don't you think?  :w
(12-22-2010, 10:35 AM)captaint link Wrote:Maybe if you need it you can use

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=22997.0

or

http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=22572.0

for a cruise route,
so that everybody knows where to go?

Well, Sophia, thats why a pre-planned cruise-route isnt so bad... when you join, wanna join, or leader fails(Mickey), everybody knows where to go.... put some gathering places in it and ppl can even do the cruise at there own speed..... (just a -well-thinked-through- thaught) O-)
(12-24-2010, 01:57 AM)Weezy link Wrote:Cave, just gtfo seriously.
If you make an event, fucking stick with the time.
and enough with the "my mom died, my cat died, my network went mad" excuses.

Failure as always.

'as always' do you even know what you're referring to in your OWN post? That's just pathetic.

Stop being such an ignorant moron. Read over my post again if you have a slow learning ability; other than than that, shut up.

(12-24-2010, 01:58 AM)Sophia link Wrote:Time: 3PM GMT

So 9am in the states etc during the holidays when every student and probably adult will be in bed.

And in europe people doing the xmas eve thing, shopping, family.. the busiest day of the year.

Smart.. real smart (note the sarcastic tone)

It was a last ditch attempt because I was out at the original planned time.

(12-24-2010, 01:58 AM)Sophia link Wrote:This has to be a troll like the previous cruise.

What are you talking about? Get your trolltastic novel posts out of here, jesus.

(12-24-2010, 01:58 AM)Sophia link Wrote:If you had an I.Q over 50 you'd pick a day after xmas where people are likley to be at home and therefore online... the evening/night of the 26th or the 27th for example.. then COMMIT to the time and post it and don't suddenly change the date and time many times like you did before..
you know.. so people actually know when it happening..... the most simple and basic requirement of an event/meeting, telling people when its happening and then not changing it the day before.

Stop resorting to pathetic methods to get your point across. I can't be two places at once, and I couldn't change where I was at the time.

(12-24-2010, 01:58 AM)Sophia link Wrote:Seriously Cave, are you legally mentally handicapped? Because if you're not then you're clearly a troll and are just fucking around with players time who want to do an xmas cruise. I remember you doing excatly this previously on another 'event' where you never bothered to show yourself

Again, you're resorting to bottom-level insults to get your point across; nice and mature. You're clearly not worth much of my time.

(12-24-2010, 01:58 AM)Sophia link Wrote:If you don't understand the big words let me know and I'll re type it in english a 6 year old can understand.

You like using big-boy insults don't you? Keep it up, you're doing great.

Moving on.

(12-24-2010, 04:11 AM)Jhon link Wrote:Are you actually that dumb? Rofl. I agreed with H0lden because that's basically what happened, we were "grouped" at x place, at x time, waited like morons for x minutes and at the end what was supposed to happen (and by instance what we were grouped for) never happened, so yeah, we got trolled. And what I replied to ScarTissue, well, in case you're not familiarized with the terms "sarcasm" and / or "joke", there're plenty of definitions in the dictionary and internet. I don't see ScarTissue moaning about it here, most likely he understood what I meant, so I don't see why should you do it for him.

You're just falling back on yourself because you know you're wrong, and you have another member egging you along. You shown that you thought you was telling the truth; yet every beforehand 'post' by you was just trying to spark conflict. Is that what you're like in real life? I sympathise with you, I really do.

(12-24-2010, 04:11 AM)Jhon link Wrote:I think you have reading problems. Where and when did I say you didn't show up purposedly? You had your reasons, which I don't care which were, but as I said, plan your shit better, carefully and with time before making us waste our time like morons. As you saw, people doesn't like that. Do you?

I didn't say you said that, I was using it as a suggestive reason for your insulting posts. I can't seem to think of any other reason for them. Apologies for making you all wait, but as I said, I was out later than I thought I was going to be, and the reason for going out in the first place was sudden.

(12-24-2010, 04:11 AM)Jhon link Wrote:This was the funniest part. Don't come to me with that stupid desperate game because you know you'll end up losing. Actually I'm barely agressive at all on forums, but people like you annoys me, so why not have fun for a while to take all that pressure away?

Come again? I'm not playing any game at all - I'm laying down a test for you to prove where you posted some sort of truth, and not a post based off your own bigoted opinion; which you still haven't done by the way. Just sayin'.

Yeah, let all that pressure off. Relax. Have fun.

It is Christmas after all.
Jesus, shut the fuck up already, you'll never win an argument over the internet, considering your history, link.

PS. Get a new comeback instead of telling everyone yous trolling.

PS2. Playing a smartass will get peoples hatred towards you more than you expect.
(12-24-2010, 02:19 PM)Mark link Wrote:Jesus, shut the fuck up already, you'll never win an argument over the internet, considering your history, link.

No.

(12-24-2010, 02:19 PM)Mark link Wrote:PS. Get a new comeback instead of telling everyone yous trolling.

I've mentioned it once.

(12-24-2010, 02:19 PM)Mark link Wrote:PS2. Playing a smartass will get peoples hatred towards you more than you expect.

I'm not playing - I'm trying to post in a more mature way than handing out petty insults without getting swarmed with childish people, such as yourself.

Mark, who are you?
(12-24-2010, 02:32 PM)Cave link Wrote:I'm trying to post in a more mature way
You fail, end of story.
[Image: thread_direction.gif]

Okay, enough of this posting.
(12-24-2010, 09:23 AM)captaint link Wrote:Well, thats why a pre-planned cruise-route isnt so bad... when you join, wanna join, or leader fails(Mickey), everybody knows where to go.... put some gathering places in it and ppl can even do the cruise at there own speed..... (just a -well-thinked-through- thaught) O-)

End of story, lock topic or it gets a insult-box (if it wasnt already)
Wanna start a new cruise?-> make a new topic  ;)