Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S]DB
Funny how 1-3 guys can effect the people at LVP that they cry so hard about this.

Think about the Car-Bomb thing.. That should either be removed, BECAUSE it's x10 times worse than people drive-bying.. And, Drive-byers are easy to avoid if you ain't new with this game.. I agree it can be annoying sometimes when people (like we all know) come and do that.. But, think about people like Sopiah or anyone else who car bomb in gang fights, street fights and people just chillin' doing different things on LVP..

I would either get the Car-Bomb function removed, or just stay with them both as it is right now.. Because, it's all this that makes it funnier and more action in-game..

When people rage that much of people drive-bying, they should just try to avoid it, or just keep their eyes up instead of typing so much.. (It's not that hard)

There already is a punish menu about drive-bying, that's enough! if people can't avoid it -- It's their own fault<

Although, DB can be fun sometimes..

I suggest to just make it kick / ban able for people who keeps on DB people's health to low, then go off and shoot them..

This... is just pathetic. >_>
^ shut up

good idea.
I'm not defending people like ClashTime who like to DB; I'm not defending people like Sophia who have fun bombing other fights and I'm not defending people like you who are "fair" and "hard fighters".

Well:
  • Db someone, wait until he gets low health and then kill him is unfair.
  • Bomb a fight and kill "thousands" of people is unfair as well.

But
  • Kill someone when that person doesn't have weapons is unfair.
  • Backshoot people is unfair
  • Make fights 476456486 vs one is totally unfair.

Don't even try, everyone already did it. It's just a game. :)

As some of you say, if you want fair fights "FC me." ;)
you miss the point of what i really want you to see:

i don't have anything against DB-ers if they just kill me and i'll get the revenge menu

BUT they leave the car to give the final blow and THIS  is THE  pain in the ass.
cant wait for 0.3c :3 DB time
(12-20-2010, 05:38 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote:you miss the point of what i really want you to see:

i don't have anything against DB-ers if they just kill me and i'll get the revenge menu

BUT they leave the car to give the final blow and THIS  is THE  pain in the ass.

I was trying to reply to ZheMafo. I didn't quote what he said though.

I don't agree with that. That's why I talked about "fair" fighters, Db'
V
(12-20-2010, 05:21 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote:Think about the Car-Bomb thing.. That should either be removed

Anyway on topic this could be a good solution:

(12-14-2010, 04:30 PM)H0lden link Wrote:just set the ammo to 0 when they enter a car or get on a bike.
(12-14-2010, 04:30 PM)H0lden link Wrote:just set the ammo to 0 when they enter a car or get on a bike.

What if someone wanted to chase a car and shoot it?
Bankai's Idea is better :p

DB should stay the way it is, but carbombs should be totally removed.

Carbombs are for lamers.
They are very annoying.
You cant fight against carbombs.
Carbombs + teleport = complete rage.
Carbombs ruin peoples gaming sessions.
3 people carbombing 1 person, makes that person leave server and never come back.

I don't have anything against DBers but i have against carbombs. DBers arent lamers they are artists. They need to care about victims health to drop it to 1 % and to get out to finish that victim before he shiplames. And thats not a very easy task. While carbombers just explode and kill.

So insted of DB remove carbombs  they are only here to piss people of.
(12-21-2010, 11:21 AM)ClashTime link Wrote:DB should stay the way it is, but carbombs should be totally removed.

3 people carbombing 1 person, makes that person leave server and never get back.

What are your teeth spamming about again? You always come back so I claim this as invalid.

You're just mad because you can't do anything asides from DB.  :'(
Trashed some stuff.
Stay on topic and keep it nice.