Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should Unborn be promoted to Administrator or should he be banned.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Unborn for ADMIN!
12.99%
10 12.99%
I like creampies. (look up the meaning)
37.66%
29 37.66%
I like candy.
2.60%
2 2.60%
Ban that faggot.
46.75%
36 46.75%
Total 77 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unborn for Admin! or Unborn banned!
My scandanavian friends are getting online soon... Im waiting for them...
(12-12-2010, 08:41 PM)Unborn link Wrote: My scandanavian friends are getting online soon... Im waiting for them...

you mean to say you actually have friends?
Stfu gayfag, do I even know you? You cant just come and talk to me like that. Im king Unborn son. Respect is key.
(12-12-2010, 08:44 PM)Unborn link Wrote: Stfu gayfag
(12-12-2010, 08:44 PM)Unborn link Wrote: Respect is key.

It's even the same message :')
Swift wannabe much?
Unborn, you're a joke, this whole topic is just pathetic, don't you realize that everyone here is just laughing at you? Same goes with your crying videos.
I just noticed Silent bob is a girl.  8)7 8)7 8)7
(12-12-2010, 08:46 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Same goes with your crying videos.
You mean your crying video. The video with the sad violent was to get you unbanned because of bug abusing on Gaahl's undercover. I helped u make the video. All my other videos were jokes and flaming videos. Get your facts right son. + uve been no lifing without school for 5 months; how pathetic is that and u still dont have skill...
I stopped for months and I came back and I blew the shit out of you.
Respect is key.

kthxbai
(12-12-2010, 08:46 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Swift wannabe much?
Unborn, you're a joke, this whole topic is just pathetic, don't you realize that everyone here is just laughing at you? Same goes with your crying videos.

(12-12-2010, 08:50 PM)Unborn link Wrote: You mean your crying video. The video with the sad violent was to get you unbanned because of bug abusing on Gaahl's undercover. I helped u make the video. All my other videos were jokes and flaming videos. Get your facts right son. + uve been no lifing without school for 5 months; how pathetic is that and u still dont have skill...
I stopped for months and I came back and I blew the shit out of you.
Respect is key.

kthxbai

EET UNBANZ.wmv
I wasnt banned... Weezy was. Gaahl witnessed. I helped him cause hes a shy punk.
"Hey 'sup LVP, my friend weezy just got banned a while ago for no reload and I think thats not fair..
Look, I'm with him right now, and I'm willing to play with him for this week end and you just fucked up my week end :'( :'(
Gaahl, we wanna play samp..
Can you unban us :'(?"