Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
Says the guy who recently got banned for aimbot been flamming from the day one (in Urdu/Hindi) language always trashtalks about hacks just like you did in ur latest post and talks about reputation _O-
I want admin or + replies im not up for ur bullshit keep ur rage ingame dont drag it into forums
(07-02-2017, 08:40 PM)Legeoner Wrote: Says the guy who recently got banned for aimbot been flamming from the day one (in Urdu/Hindi) language always trashtalks about hacks just like you did in ur latest post and talks about reputation

Any proofs?? any picture that shows me flaming?? and that ban i am not the one who got banned use your brain cells which i think is dead but still if you have go and check the post who is banned or not. and regarding bans... the bans which were given to OK were discussed with 3-4 admins and the hacks were recorded on videos... not like humza get killed and ban in rage. if he is very "sensible" etmin he should discuss with others admins before banning an regular player. and keep in mind that 'HE IS NEW' and new etmin using autocracy? i think thats stupid what humza did... i think its enough to show, all you have is allegations and negativity towards us...
Why are you dragging Humza or any other admins into this i simply asked a question and i want a reply from admins not from you if i dont have proof it doesn't prove who abuses and flames the most we both know who does it the most _O-
(07-02-2017, 08:40 PM)Legeoner Wrote: Says the guy who recently got banned for aimbot been flamming from the day one (in Urdu/Hindi) language always trashtalks about hacks just like you did in ur latest post and talks about reputation _O-
I want admin or + replies im not up for ur bullshit keep ur rage ingame dont drag it into forums

Etmin Pelz Unben me
me no eimpot
https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-33502.html
Trashtalk again, still to make you happy i can prove myself innocent with the help of management _O-
Hey kiddo's how about you stop fighting each other? :(

From an admin point of view:
You both have been done some things wrong. Some more severe than others. But none of you are 100% clean. <== There you go.
Back to the topic if I may:

I am travelling to Amsterdam this summer. My friend and I were wondering: Is it allowed to smoke weed in public whenever you want or are there regulations? We were thinking of a bus stop specifically :P (Because the bus stop on the way to university isn't exactly a good memory so we were thinking of changing this image :D)
(07-02-2017, 09:21 PM)[V]MeltdowN Wrote: (Because the bus stop on the way to university isn't exactly a good memory so we were thinking of changing this image :D)

hahah, kings!
(07-02-2017, 09:03 PM)Holsje Wrote: Hey kiddo's how about you stop fighting each other? :(

From an admin point of view:
You both have been done some things wrong. Some more severe than others. But none of you are 100% clean. <== There you go.
Cool story bro
To the topic
Can someone give me 100$ on steam :(((
(07-02-2017, 08:59 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 08:40 PM)Legeoner Wrote: Says the guy who recently got banned for aimbot been flamming from the day one (in Urdu/Hindi) language always trashtalks about hacks just like you did in ur latest post and talks about reputation _O-

Etmin Pelz Unben me
me no eimpot
https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-33502.html

me accident shot him men, just becas thet he think me eimpot , no prof