Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
(07-21-2016, 10:34 AM)Shark Wrote: do you think lvp crew was better in the old days or these days?

Definitely old days. At least there wasn't no power hungry management around then. Granted, theres some decent admins now such as Ricky, Xilent, OD and JT who actually deserve a spot in management but instead they choose to go with people who like to assert their power cos god gave them micro dicks.

Who is more power hungry, George or Granny?
(07-21-2016, 11:10 AM)FateTrip Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 10:34 AM)Shark Wrote: do you think lvp crew was better in the old days or these days?

Definitely old days. At least there wasn't no power hungry management around then. Granted, theres some decent admins now such as Ricky, Xilent, OD and JT who actually deserve a spot in management but instead they choose to go with people who like to assert their power cos god gave them micro dicks.

Who is more power hungry, George or Granny?

As far as I remember, Granny used to be quite the typical gangster on sa-mp, he always typed like "lol i'll fuk ur mother" and even said the n-word quite a few times which resulted in him being muted, but then suddenly he'd go from that to "I type like this and am a very mature person", which was rather odd but I didn't care much anyways. Given where he is now as Management I realize now what was the point of those sudden personality changes. I'd have to go with him on the power hungry subject.

Do you prefer ketchup or mayonnaise with fries?
Ketchup!

Which would you prefer - hiking in the mountains or laying on a beach?
(07-21-2016, 11:53 AM)George Wrote: Ketchup!

Both. Just for the fact that I get to fullfil a fantasy to either push you down the mountain or drowning ya

Was my answer harsh, yes or no?
(07-21-2016, 12:11 PM)FateTrip Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 11:53 AM)George Wrote: Ketchup!

Both. Just for the fact that I get to fullfil a fantasy to either push you down the mountain or drowning ya

Was my answer harsh, yes or no?

If you're the kind of person that cries over spilt milk and criticism - yes.
If you're the kind of person that bottles up the spilt milk and accepts the criticism based on the potential of its truth - no.

I'm for the latter. Perhaps I do come across as power hungry, I don't see an issue with that in itself; my efforts have always been an attempt to better the community. If they don't come across like that, I'm unsure what more I can do than apologize. 

Part of the point of me being a part of the 'Management Team' is exactly that - team. If I'm out of order, by all means talk to me or another manager. I'd much rather receive brutal honesty. Beating around the bush helps no one.

I'm going to, respectfully ask, that this thread doesn't turn into a discussion about "Who did what to whom, when, where, and why". 

Q: Which animal do you like the most, based on looks alone, and why? 
It would be the Bengal cat, due to the fact that it has an extraordinary leopard like fur.

How would you react if your close friend scammed you ?
Kick him/her the fuck out of my life.

Who would you rather have as a buddy in a gunfight, FateTrip or Shark?
(07-21-2016, 05:48 PM)Lucy Wrote: Kick him/her the fuck out of my life.

Who would you rather have as a buddy in a gunfight, FateTrip or Shark?

FateTrip, cauz Shark too slippery

Carrot or Potato?
Carratopato.

TateFrip or Krash?
Krash.(it sounds better :P )

If you want someone from samp to be your bf/gf,who will it be?