Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Post a question for the person below you
Road trip USA (california) or idk.. Switzerland maybe or somewhere nordic east. btw caffeine is best part of coffe D:

If you had 1 more day to live. Would you take one of those "hard drugs" (ur choice which) that r suppose to give u one of the best feelings ever or would you u stay sober til you die?
Sober.

Would you live totally abandoned without any form of communication to the world for 365 days in exchange for $1m?
(11-22-2015, 04:09 PM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: Sober.

Would you live totally abandoned without any form of communication to the world for 365 days in exchange for $1m?

Lol. Maybe. But I'd miss my girlfriend, so probably not, no. Some things are just worth more than any money  :+
She wouldn't miss you tho because you don't know how to follow instructions - POST A QUESTION FOR THE GUY BELOW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you had to invest your money into, what would it be :
- Greenhouse
- Laboratory

(be careful with answer, laboratory needs staff, that staff usually have higher schools completed = looking for more money)
Greenhouse, I just like the color green.

POST A QUESTION FOR THE GUY BELOW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RULES ARE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Which will be the best Game ?

1. Gta 5
2.Fallout 4
3.Rocket League
110% Fallout 4, been playing since release, second run through.. Excellent game.

Question for next person:

If you could flash your memory, to forget everything about gaming (but not lose any skill), just so you could play all the excellent story lines all over again for the "first time" would you do it?
some people got way too much time on their hands
(11-23-2015, 09:18 AM)cake link Wrote: some people got way too much time on their hands

</3