Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: You Love Barça Or Real.Madrid
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Barça
67.74%
21 67.74%
Real.Madrid
32.26%
10 32.26%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Vote!!
(12-04-2010, 08:16 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: just ask him out already munch :(

(12-03-2010, 08:41 PM)DeAtHNot3 link Wrote: Don't wrong again
soz i wont ;(
Anything from spain is good.
(12-04-2010, 08:14 PM)Munch link Wrote: You're even giving similar arguements as MiNDfReAk[_]...but whatever if you find joy in being stupid then I won't stop you.

You can keep denying you're Mr.Z all you want, my original point wasn't even calling you Mr.Z, it was telling you that you already made this topic (under the name MiNDfReAk[_]). But I'm done trying to reason with you because I'm just wasting my time.

I know enough to say you're Mr.Z, and I won't bother responding to your next useless post because it won't be much different than the last one (just like all of Mr.Z's other aliases) and I'll just be repeating myrself.

if u wasting ur time why u wasting him with me ! + u wrong Again i'm not This Mr.Z and MiNDfReAk[_] i'm DeAtHNot3 +++ i don't know who is this Mr.Z cuz i'm don't play with him and u can say what u want but i know who is me
Some crew did !nickhistory and all those nicks came up :]
(12-05-2010, 06:06 AM)DeAtHNot3 link Wrote: u can say what u want but is know who is me

Agreed
(12-05-2010, 07:08 AM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: Agreed

yes weezy i'm change my name And u are Mr.Z
look this:

http://excessivefighting.co.nr/              > Recruitement > Denied Application > And click on application Weezy

This For STOP Say TO ME YOU Mr.Z and Don't Wrong again Munch now u know who is mr.z
I had to reply, since he came up with the Excessive Fighting name. Again.

Munch didn't say you're Mr.Z. You came up with his name. Think about it.
Oops yes Kase me too i think that 60% Munch = Mr.Z And He Say for me u Mr.Z for head the truth 
You're saying that Munch thinks I'm 60% part of Mr.Z?  :')