Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Christian Rock/Alternate Metal/Rock/Metal - New Bands?
Very well HoogerBooger- but the ability to step up means next to nothing if you don't have the funk!

GIVE UP THE FUNK(TEAR THE ROOF OFF THE SUCKER) - PARLIAMENT FUNKADELIC (1976)
Emarosa - The Past Should Stay Dead
Not as an example of tho called ''metal'', but a whimpy emo voice
@madollis /cba to read it all. You ever heard of the melody itself? It's about it too u know? It's not same shits on guitar(EVEN THOUGH ITS FAST) and making it "HARD" to play. I doubt u ever were a musician because otherwise u would respect A7X itself, now if it's ezz to play then go on and make a cover of them - but I bet you cant. Specially the vocals. And depends on WHAT hardcore hard-played band r u talking about. I can easily write 100 very fast and complicated notes to play on the quitar but who gives a shit, music at the end can be pretty shitty.Look at Dragonforce, making it look really hard(myass) then u can see how much they fail Live - A7X never failed live and the singer cba to scream(from times to times) even if he's well trained vocalist he prefers something HARDER to sing.

Matt Shadows can sing EVERYTHING you can, but I doubt it's otherwise too. If you're a singer then go on and try to cover other bands. You'll find out more about the bands - not only the "cool" part.
You really don't have a clue what you're on about.
I'd find it easier to teach a monkey algebra.
(11-26-2010, 05:33 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: You really don't have a clue what you're on about.
racist ;(
(11-26-2010, 05:29 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: @madollis /cba to read it all. You ever heard of the melody itself? It's about it too u know? It's not same shits on guitar(EVEN THOUGH ITS FAST) and making it "HARD" to play. I doubt u ever were a musician because otherwise u would respect A7X itself, now if it's ezz to play then go on and make a cover of them - but I bet you cant. Specially the vocals. And depends on WHAT hardcore hard-played band r u talking about. I can easily write 100 very fast and complicated notes to play on the quitar but who gives a shit, music at the end can be pretty shitty.Look at Dragonforce, making it look really hard(myass) then u can see how much they fail Live - A7X never failed live and the singer cba to scream(from times to times) even if he's well trained vocalist he prefers something HARDER to sing.

Matt Shadows can sing EVERYTHING you can, but I doubt it's otherwise too. If you're a singer then go on and try to cover other bands. You'll find out more about the bands - not only the "cool" part.

SHUT UP, BITCH!

Props Maddolis. At least your post was worth my time.
(11-26-2010, 05:33 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: You really don't have a clue what you're on about.

What else would you expect from some random amoeba who calls himself "styl4" on the internet? How fucking stupid is that?

You need to step up your internet game staila, browsing wikipedia for facts about some deadbeat band doesn't make you look like you are the next Beethoven, apart from the dog maybe.

That's because explaining something to spieces of ur kind is much easier

Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare (New Song 2010) (Lyrics in description)

P.S.: Haha HoogerBooby, my trolling is sucessful on you - you're raging son - following me on everytopic stalker , cant stop the troll!. Kicked from 5iN
(11-26-2010, 05:37 PM)Maka link Wrote: SHUT UP, BITCH!

Props Maddolis. At least your post was worth my time.

CT fo' evah babe~
So much music confliction -_-

Be nice if it was just clarified what alternate metal/heavy metal/death metal actually is. I only just found out about christian rock and was like what the shit, jesus has a band?

Maddolis and Maka you listen to more different and in some cases heavier metal and have done more research into music. Therefore you know other bands and shit, and so being past popular bands like bfmv and a7x you think they're like pop music, and we can't call them heavy or metal music.

They both started out as tiny bands and i wouldn't say they got there by looks. Even with make up on them I'd rather be fucked by a zebra if i was a girl.

You might know other bands and think ok they actually suck that i know what other music is like or now I'm into heavier music they seem weak.

They worked their way up they didn't buy it or beg for it or anything. And they still play good music or no1 would like them at all. Maybe Syn's solos do suck, but i go hunting for better solos and can't find shit. Or in same cases i can't hear the solo because some fuckin anti-christ hobo is jacking off and shouting I CUM MY BLOOD in the background.

Maybe one day we'll find better bands and not like them any more or get into more different stuff like you, but they're still good and have a huge fan base. Their music is appealing. As is Syn's huge ugly box head.